The Sword and Laser discussion

Local Group Meetups > South Carolina?

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jenny (Reading Envy) (readingenvy) | 2898 comments I live in the upstate, which has enough geeks to maintain the Upstate Geeks and a Steampunk Convention and apparently some kind of dark fantasy convention. And two comic book stores. Are any of you in this group? :)

message 2: by Virginia (new)

Virginia (vlhildreth) Hello! I'm in the Lowcountry, Charleston specifically. We have a book club but I haven't attended yet (going this month for the first time!). Charleston is also home to Captain's Comic Expo, which is growing really fast. You should come in March.

Jenny (Reading Envy) (readingenvy) | 2898 comments Virginia wrote: "Hello! I'm in the Lowcountry, Charleston specifically. We have a book club but I haven't attended yet (going this month for the first time!). Charleston is also home to Captain's Comic Expo, which ..."
WOOHOO Virginia and I now work at the same institution and we are planning a meetup sometime in August in Greenville, SC. If anyone else in S&L is interested, send me a message or reply here. We are going to start with reading the August book and discussing it.