You MUST Love YA To Be Here discussion

Best Book You've Read This Year?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Drew (new)

Drew (drewscupoftea) | 33 comments This is too hard for me to choose, so I'll split it in two (er, three).

Best book I've read published in 2014: The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender.

Best book I've read in 2014: Monsters of Men. (But Shadow Kiss is also amazing and a close second.)

message 2: by Catrin Burgess (new)

Catrin Burgess (meowtron) | 12 comments This is very hard, I haven't read heaps of books this year but I've read heaps of series. I'm going to have to split it too.

Best book I've read in 2014 is: Silver Shadows (Bloodlines, #5) by Richelle Mead

Best series I've read in 2014 is: Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas

message 3: by Drew (new)

Drew (drewscupoftea) | 33 comments Catrin wrote: "This is very hard, I haven't read heaps of books this year but I've read heaps of series. I'm going to have to split it too.

Best book I've read in 2014 is: Silver Shadows (Bloodlines, #5) by Richelle Mead

Bes..."

I've only read the first Throne of Glass book. Is the second one a lot better like everyone says it is?

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (godisgoodallthetime-) | 595 comments Throne of Glass Series, CoHF!!!!!! Fault in Our Stars!!!

message 5: by Catrin Burgess (new)

Catrin Burgess (meowtron) | 12 comments Drew wrote: "Catrin wrote: "This is very hard, I haven't read heaps of books this year but I've read heaps of series. I'm going to have to split it too.

Best book I've read in 2014 is: [bookcover:Silver Shadow..."

Yeah I think it's better! And the book Assassin's Blade with the prequel stories in it is also really good, gives a lot more insight into Celaena's character.

message 6: by Drew (new)

Drew (drewscupoftea) | 33 comments Catrin wrote: "Drew wrote: "Catrin wrote: "This is very hard, I haven't read heaps of books this year but I've read heaps of series. I'm going to have to split it too.

Best book I've read in 2014 is: [bookcover:..."

Okay, thanks! I do plan to read the second book, and have already read one of the novella stories online.

message 7: by Darlene (new)

Darlene  (shereads7) | 11 comments Too many to choose from! If I had to pick, I'd say; The Clan of the Cave Bear (Earth's Children, #1) by Jean M. Auel for the single book and Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3) by Suzanne Collins for the favourite in a series/trilogy

message 8: by Julia, <3 YA BOOKS!!! :) (new)

Julia Wang (liamalfoy) | 155 comments Mod
Cool!

message 9: by Shima (new)

Shima brooks (shimabrooks) So many, can't choose!!!!!! Here is a few:

1.The Giver The Giver (The Giver, #1) by Lois Lowry
2.The Matched trilogy Matched (Matched, #1) by Ally Condie
3.Delirium Delirium (Delirium, #1) by Lauren Oliver
4.The Fault in our Stars The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
5.Son Son (The Giver, #4) by Lois Lowry

Lots more!!!!!!!!

message 10: by Shelby (new)

Shelby | 6 comments Wolves at the Door (Shapes of Autumn #2) by Veronica Blade Stay with Me (Wait for You, #3) by J. Lynn White Hot Kiss (The Dark Elements, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Lovely Vicious (Lovely Vicious, #1) by Sara Wolf

And many more!