What To Read After Fifty Shades of Grey discussion

Reckless Games
This topic is about Reckless Games
Book Promotion > CLOSED (Thank you!) Reviewers needed for hot romantic suspense!

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by M.J. (last edited Aug 02, 2014 04:34PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

M.J. Lowell (MJLowell) | 14 comments I’ve just published my debut novel, a searingly hot (I hope!) romantic suspense called RECKLESS GAMES. I’d be thrilled/eternally grateful if there are any After Fifty Shaders out there who’d like to give it a try. I can provide a free ePub or Mobi file – just let me know, and I’ll be standing by with fingers, toes, and various other body parts crossed! Link to Goodreads page and book description below. Thank you!

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

There are all kinds of games. Lucy Flannigan is in her last year of music school when she gets a call saying her brilliant inventor father has died. The police say it was suicide. Her gut says it was murder.

Exhilarating games. Rhys Carlyle is a player in every sense of the word. He's built the fastest growing gaming company in the world, and he's not done yet. Ruthlessly ambitious, he has an insatiable appetite for power and beauty – and he lets nothing stand between him and what he wants. When Lucy saves him from a freak plot on his life, Rhys decides that what he wants is her.

Dangerous games. Lucy suspects Rhys holds the key to the mystery of her father's death – but to unlock it, she’ll have to play his games. What begins as a quest for the truth quickly becomes something more – much more. Lucy is soon out of her comfort zone, out of her depth...

Reckless games. ...and intoxicated by a heady mix of desire, pleasure – and fear. By the time Lucy learns the explosive truth, it's not just her heart that hangs in the balance, it's her life.

There are all kinds of games, but they all end the same way: Game over.

Debbie Hanson | 43 comments oooh that looks good. I would be happy to read and review for you. please send to debbiehanson@optusnet.com.au in either pdf or mobi file. thanks

M.J. Lowell (MJLowell) | 14 comments Hurray! I'll send you the mobi file from my gmail - thank you thank you thank you - I hope you enjoy it!

Cindy | 14 comments I would love to read email cklut@hotmail.com
Thanks can't wait

message 5: by Becky (new)

Becky Rader | 1 comments Sounds great. I would love to read it. You can send it to beckyrader@att.net

M.J. Lowell (MJLowell) | 14 comments Thank you, Cindy and Becky!!!! I'll send you the file from my gmail - I really hope you like it!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes please!!! I would love to read chelseylcary@gmail.com

M.J. Lowell (MJLowell) | 14 comments Awesome - thanks, Chelsey! FIle on its way from gmail!

Monique | 63 comments Hi there, I would love a Mobi and christarver@sbcglobal.net thank you!

message 10: by M.J. (new) - rated it 5 stars

M.J. Lowell (MJLowell) | 14 comments Great - thank you so much, Monique! On its way!

message 11: by M.J. (new) - rated it 5 stars

M.J. Lowell (MJLowell) | 14 comments Fabulous - thanks, Jennifer! Sending it from my gmail now!

Cindy | 14 comments Just finished reading this one. I really enjoyed it, I was left guessing who killed her day almost till the end. I'm glad she finally wins. Thanks for sharing.

message 13: by Deanne (new)

Deanne | 5 comments I would love to read it too. dzproud@yahoo.com

message 14: by M.J. (new) - rated it 5 stars

M.J. Lowell (MJLowell) | 14 comments Awesome - thank you, Deanne! What file format works best (ePub, Mobi, PDF)? Just let em know and it will be on its way!

message 15: by M.J. (new) - rated it 5 stars

M.J. Lowell (MJLowell) | 14 comments Cindy wrote: "Just finished reading this one. I really enjoyed it, I was left guessing who killed her day almost till the end. I'm glad she finally wins. Thanks for sharing."
Yay! Thank you much Cindy! Happy happy Sunday!

Keep Calm Novel On (keepcalmandnovelon) If you need more readers I am interested.
keepcalmnovelon@gmail.com
I require an ePub.
Thank you.

message 17: by M.J. (new) - rated it 5 stars

M.J. Lowell (MJLowell) | 14 comments Hi Keep Calm,
I'd love to have you review it! I'll get it out to you this afternoon (I had to step away from my File Treasure Vault for a little while). Thanks for your interest!

Yours truly,
MJ

Keep Calm Novel On (keepcalmandnovelon) Thank you.

message 19: by M.J. (new) - rated it 5 stars

M.J. Lowell (MJLowell) | 14 comments Keep Calm wrote: "Thank you."
I just sent the ePub from my gmail (it is starting to look like alphabet soup in here). Thank you!

Chris Haigh Count me in for a review. Please. epub to chris@haighco.com

message 21: by Valerie (new)

Valerie Champion (valterry) | 5 comments I would love to review. My email is tv0809@hotmail.com

message 22: by M.J. (new) - rated it 5 stars

M.J. Lowell (MJLowell) | 14 comments Valerie wrote: "I would love to review. My email is tv0809@hotmail.com" Thank you, Valerie. Does ePub, Mobi or PDF best tickle your reading fancy?

message 23: by M.J. (new) - rated it 5 stars

M.J. Lowell (MJLowell) | 14 comments Chris wrote: "Count me in for a review. Please. epub to chris@haighco.com" Thank you, Chris! Sending from my gmail right now!

message 24: by Jesse (new)

Jesse Johnson (3JAYJAY3) | 1 comments The book I wrote after reading 50 Shades of Gray...
Hi, I'm Jesse and I am totally new to goodreads, and to being an author. After reading 50 Shades while I absolutely LOVE the love story and am reading it a second time, I was a little disappointed that it wound up being pretty soft. I had expected a lot more brutality from Christian. Anyways, I started searching for other similar books. I read "Submissive" by Tara Sue Me, and I HATED IT. I thought it too similar to 50 Shades, and lacked a lot of the character that 50 Shades nailed! Then I read the Crossfire novels by Silvia Day, and I enjoyed them very much! However, I was still in search of something a little darker... So I began my luck at writing my own novel! I have always loved to write short stories to share with my friends and I usually get good feedback. This time, I didn't stop at my usual 80 pages, but instead kept going, and came up with what I think is an amazing story, geared around BDSM, abuse, bondage, suspense, and is an overall Thrilling adventure! Im in the slow process of self publishing, and in the mean time, Im trying to get some feedback on my first few chapters, as well as some of the "Intense middle sex scenes". I'm looking for any readers/ reviewers who might be interested in reviewing chapters or passages, and maybe even the whole book once it's out!
Synopsis....
Delilah Winter always had an unhealthy obsession with bad boys. It seemed like she attracted them along with a whole mess of trouble. It was no surprise when she fell in love with Jaime, a member of Santa Monica's most notorious biker gang the Devil's Bandits. He introduced her to the world of drug trafficking, as a way of making the kind of money she'd only ever dreamed about.
But in less then two years of marriage, her dream has become a nightmare. Jaime becomes violently addicted to the drugs they sell, and she falls victim to his rage. He has a run in with the law, and just before he goes to jail, he gets mixed up with a rival gang, leaving Lila to constantly watching her back.
Most women would leave, but Lila isn't most women. She didn't just fall in love with the man, she fell in love with the thrill of being an outlaw. She stays strong, and as no choice but to partner up with Odin in order to continue doing the Devil's work.
She soon finds a companion in Odin, despite all the warning she receives about him. Even Odin admits that there is something dark and twisted about his past, and the role he played in it. Lila chooses to ignore the red flags, or maybe they're part of the attraction. She finds herself helplessly caught up in the man behind the perfect smile and the devilish blue eyes!
If you're interested in more, please feel free to friend me, message me, or check out my facebook page Im trying to build at facebook.com/JayJaynovels.CitDS
Thank you so much for viewing!

message 25: by Laura (new)

Laura | 2 comments Would love to read & review! Need .mobi
My email is singermom26@gmail.com

message 26: by M.J. (new) - rated it 5 stars

M.J. Lowell (MJLowell) | 14 comments I'm closing the thread now but not before giving a HUGE shout-out to all of you who responded to this post! I can't tell you how much your support means to a newbie author like me - thank you thank you thank you!

Yours truly,
MJ

Cindy | 14 comments Really liked this one M.J thanks for letting me read it.

Monique | 63 comments Loved your book. Will post reviews today! Thanks for the opportunity! Best wishes, Monique

message 29: by M.J. (new) - rated it 5 stars

M.J. Lowell (MJLowell) | 14 comments Thank YOU, Monique and Cindy!!