SA Book & Challenge Lovers discussion

Marked / Betrayed / Chosen / Untamed (House of Night, #1-4)
All Book Discussions > House of Night Series

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lu (new)

Lu | 12633 comments Mod
Ok, I have now read 3 of the books in this series. Anyone else out there read them? Do they keep getting better?

It is the weirdest thing, I enjoy these books and find it strangely compelling, but at the same time I want to strangle Zoey!

message 2: by Barbara (new)

Barbara | 4434 comments Mod
I still want to read these, but you know me I want to read the whole series and that is a lot of books. :)

message 3: by Lu (new)

Lu | 12633 comments Mod
Hahah yea it is a lot of books. At least they are quick reads!

message 4: by Lu (new)

Lu | 12633 comments Mod
I just finished book 4 and I must say, it is getting better and better!

message 5: by Barbara (new)

Barbara | 4434 comments Mod
Might have to order them when I get back home.

message 6: by Lu (new)

Lu | 12633 comments Mod
Just know its fun and no-brainer reads :)

message 7: by Justine (new)

Justine | 18 comments I have read all of them, except the last one which has just come out. Got completely hooked and a little sad this is the last book in the series. Really good series!

message 8: by Lu (new)

Lu | 12633 comments Mod
Please come and tell us what you thought of the series as a whole when you are done Justine? And which book would you say is your fav? (without spoilers) :)

message 9: by Justine (new)

Justine | 18 comments Lu (Sugar & Snark) wrote: "Please come and tell us what you thought of the series as a whole when you are done Justine? And which book would you say is your fav? (without spoilers) :)"

I will do, however I can tell you it will be difficult to choose a favourite. :)

message 10: by Lu (new)

Lu | 12633 comments Mod
That's good to know! I must say each one I read becomes my new favorite :)

message 11: by Justine (new)

Justine | 18 comments I just finished the last book in the series and it is definitely a fitting end, although I am very sad it's finished. :(

Redeemed is probably the goriest book out of the whole series. Neferet has going completely crazy and enjoys tearing people apart (literally), but she is evil re incarnate (in a sense) so didn't expect anything less.

If the authors really wanted they could continue with a new series using the same characters, but somehow I don't think it would be the same.

message 12: by Lu (new)

Lu | 12633 comments Mod
Good to know! I'm very excited to finish this series :)