Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Questions > Mag subscription publishes individual editions on Kindle (was Fix pub date, I put in wrong)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alison (new)

Alison | 958 comments Also June, not July. Done.

message 2: by Elizabeth (Alaska) (last edited Jun 28, 2018 03:11PM) (new)

Elizabeth (Alaska) | 7160 comments There might be something further wrong with the record at Amazon which gives July 2, 2016 as the pub date.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01...

EDIT: Not sure the cover matches the actual publication belonging to the ASIN and original pub date, or else the publisher is re-using ASIN, which will become a problem.

message 3: by Alison (new)

Alison | 958 comments I actually forgot to change the pub date and only did the title. I will leave someone else to decide on the date in light of msg #3.

Elizabeth (Alaska) | 7160 comments Alison wrote: "I actually forgot to change the pub date and only did the title. I will leave someone else to decide on the date in light of msg #3."

And I was editing #3 as you were posting. I don't pretend to know the underlying cause of the conflict.

message 5: by Melanie (last edited Jun 28, 2018 03:44PM) (new)

Melanie (mvalente89) | 1770 comments I believe the Amazon listing is for a monthly magazine subscription and not for the individual issue which would account for the date problem. The date is likely from when the subscription was first listed on Amazon.