What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Romance-Mystery, read 1996-1999. Girl marries the older manager of her grandparents' business, this is the only way to inherit. Spoiler ahead.

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dipshikha (new)

Dipshikha Bhattacharyya | 3 comments Hi, I read this book in school. That would be somewhere between 1996 to 1099. It was a romance. The plot was about a girl who marries the manger managing her grandparents business as the only way to inherit. The man is older and then things brew between them. But there is someone who doesn’t want her to succeed and it turns out to be someone she loves and trusts. It’s a romance cum mystery. Don’t remember the cover as all school books were hard bound in red.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40674 comments Mod
Dipshikha, as you read in the popup when you posted, please put genre and plot details in your header. This saves time for everyone.

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

What country and time period is the book set in?

What country were you in when you read the book? What nationality is the author? Male or female author? Was this something that was written to be a textbook, or was it a romance published by a regular publisher and rebound?

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36597 comments Mod
Dipshikha, I added genre and plot details to the topic header. Feel free to update it using the small "edit" link on the desktop website (not the mobile app).

message 5: by Dipshikha (new)

Dipshikha Bhattacharyya | 3 comments I read it in India. Kolkata to be precise. It was a English or American author. It was a romance suspense kind of novel.

message 6: by Dipshikha (new)

Dipshikha Bhattacharyya | 3 comments It was published by a regular publisher. Since it was in the school library.

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Dipshikha, are you still looking for this or did you find it?