Young Adult Roleplay discussion

1x1 Roleplay > Akiko and Lara

Comments Showing 1-50 of 176 (176 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Lara (new)

Lara (gurlwhowrites) Here we are :)

message 2: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 205 comments Sweeet :) So do you have any ideas for a romance? Or do you not want to do a romance?

message 3: by Lara (new)

Lara (gurlwhowrites) I usually do a plot with a lot of action and at least a little romance, but the romance isn't usually the main plot. however, I am open to whatever you wish to do.

message 4: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 205 comments Ooo, I'm open to some action :) I'm not good at planning action Roleplays so what did you have in mind?

message 5: by Lara (new)

Lara (gurlwhowrites) Well. I usually decide what type of action there'll be. So like, will there be magic involved? Or paranormal creatures? Or angels/demons, or no magic at all, and just assassins, or spys or agents, etc. What is the world going to look like? What are we dealing with?

message 6: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 205 comments Yes! SPIES! I freaking love spies and agents!

message 7: by Lara (new)

Lara (gurlwhowrites) Awesome. So how should we work that in? Will one character be a spy sent to kill another? Will they both be spies/agents? And will they just be spies, or will we be combining things in the world. ex. I've done an rp where there is a spy sent to kill someone because they have magical powers.

message 8: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 205 comments I like that one :) Or we could do one where one spy went rogue and the other spy was sent to kill them? oo, I have an idea for a twist in my head ;)

message 9: by Lara (new)

Lara (gurlwhowrites) That sounds cool! What's your idea? Or do you want to save that for later? I'm up for playing the rogue spy if we want to go with that idea :)

message 10: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 205 comments That when he's searching for the rogue spy in like Idk Italy, he gets help from a local and then later on, after the local has helped him and stuff, he finds out the local is the rogue spy!!
Aww, I wanted to do the rogue spy :/

message 11: by Lara (new)

Lara (gurlwhowrites) We can do doubles if you wish, so we both get a girl and a guy and a agent and a rogue spy

message 12: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 205 comments I like that idea, so that means we have 2 different rps going on?
And what did you think of the idea?

message 13: by Lara (new)

Lara (gurlwhowrites) I think the idea is awesome. :) Yeah. It's kind of like that. But if we want, we can have the two different character groups interact. So its basically like we each have two different characters.

message 14: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 205 comments Yay!
Ok, so we each have a guy and a girl
one is a rogue spy, the other a spy sent to kill?

message 15: by Lara (new)

Lara (gurlwhowrites) yup, pretty much. :) Want the girls to be the rogue spies, and the guys sent to kill?

message 16: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 205 comments Yaaaaas! :) So should we go make the characters?

message 17: by Lara (new)

Lara (gurlwhowrites) sure. Off to do that now :)

message 18: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 205 comments Kk same

message 19: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 205 comments Are you making it in realistic characters?

message 20: by Lara (new)

Lara (gurlwhowrites) I'll just make sheets and post them here. How detailed are you doing them?

message 21: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 205 comments Hmmm, not too detailed, just some background :/
But I have to go :( :( So is it ok if I post them later?

message 22: by Lara (new)

Lara (gurlwhowrites) ok sure. And yeah, no prob :)

message 23: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 205 comments Thanks, I just don't like writing charrie sheets on my phone :/

message 24: by Lara (new)

Lara (gurlwhowrites) yeah. np.

message 25: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 205 comments Ok, so I decided to post the sheets here and on the Realistic Characters, just in case

message 26: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 205 comments Name: Myka Rutter
Appearance: FC-Brittany Snow
(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)
Background: Myka was recruited into the CIA at the age of 16 because of her martial arts skills (She is a black belt). From there, the CIA taught her everything else. When she was 21, Myka went rogue on a mission. On that mission, she uncovered a secret that her agency had kept from her and went off the grid. The agency doesn't know why she abandoned, only she does.
Other: Her natural hair is long and blond, down to her waist. When she fell of the map, Myka cut her hair and dyed it red to make it harder for her to find.

message 27: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 205 comments Name: Wren Storm
Appearance: FC- Thomas Muller
(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)
Background: Wren was recruited into the CIA at eighteen years old after he hacked into the pentagon. He covered his tracks but not before the CIA caught wind of his hacking abilities and brought him in. They trained him automatically to be an agent and not just a hacker. Ever since, he has been doing missions for them and anything asked of him. A perfect agent.
Other: Wren is British and had moved to the USA for a college that he never attended.

message 28: by Lara (new)

Lara (gurlwhowrites) Nice. Im making mine now. But I wont be able to get pics cause im on my phone. Ill get them when I get back on my laptop.

message 29: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 205 comments Ok! You can just say who they look like and I'll just look it up :)

message 30: by Lara (new)

Lara (gurlwhowrites) Name: Lexi James
Appearance: red hair, blue eyes. Face claim - Scarlett Johansson
Background: no one knows who she really is or where she came from. She showed up at the agency with skills exceeding most. She disappeared two years ago and has said to have gone rogue. If you want to know her whole story, you'll have to ask her.

((Ok thanks. Working on the boy now))

message 31: by Lara (new)

Lara (gurlwhowrites) Name: Alex Milton (Torch)
Appearance: tall, darkhaired, chestnut/ gold eyes.
Background:Torch grew up in a family of agents, so it has always run in his blood. He was no disappointment as he is one of the best out there. He is known for getting a job done quick and clean, the victim never even knowing what hit them.

message 32: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 205 comments ((Sweeeet, so who's gonna start?))

message 33: by Lara (new)

Lara (gurlwhowrites) Im fine with starting if u want. Or you could post first :)

message 34: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 205 comments ((I'll just go ahead :) ))

Myka and just finished re-dyeing her hair in her small motel room in Venice, Italy. Her cover here was a local that sold shells at a small booth. At 7:15 AM, she exited her room and made her way over to the outdoor booths in the streets. At exactly 7:30, she set up shop. Because she was always alert, Myka kept an eye out for suspicious looking people that could be agents. It was a habit.

Wren just arrived in the location they thought Lexi James was in. He was instructed to catch and terminate her. No questions asked. He never did ask questions. The city was pretty big, so he got straight to work. An agent like Lexi James wasn't going to leave any obvious clues as to where she was.

((Idk what city Lexi is hiding out in, so I made it vague :) ))

message 35: by Lara (new)

Lara (gurlwhowrites) ((Ok np sounds good. We'll say shes in London))

Torch fitted his gun back into his holster and hid it beneath his coat, walking through the streets of venice slowly. He smiled at passerbys and looked casually at the shops on the sides of the cobblestoned streets. He watched carefully for his charge.

Lexi looked out her window and quickly slipped on her beige leather jacket, her ginger hair done up in a braid. She slipped outside and looked around the foggy streets, starting on a brisk walk down towards the pub where she worked.

message 36: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 205 comments Myka glanced at all of the tourists and locals passing by. "Get unique shells here," she said loudly and cheerfully. Myka had on a floppy hat and sunglasses that allowed her to watch people without others seeing her eyes. There was a cute guy walking around, but the sight of him settled weirdly with her. There was also a slight bulge beneath his coat. Crap. That wasn't enough to confirm her suspicions, but enough for her to be warry.

Wren was walking through the streets of London. He had finally landed last night and was ready to look. He decided to ask the locals if they spotted someone like Lexi. He quickly found a local pub on his phone and started to walk there. It was about ten minutes away, so he took out his umbrella just in case it rained.

message 37: by Lara (new)

Lara (gurlwhowrites) Torch turned when he heard someone calling out wares. He walked over casually, smiling at the woman there before looking over what she was selling. He wasnt really interested in shells, but it was fun to look. "Beautiful this one." He said, turning a pinkish peach conch over in his hands as if to admire it.

It was a little chilly today, with the thick fog that seemed to cool the air, but at least it was not raining. Crossing the cobblestoned street, Lexi slipped through an oak door and into the musty inerior of the pub. She put on an apron quickly and walked to the back where she grabbed a tray and a notepad and got ready to take ordersm

message 38: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 205 comments "Hello Sir," she smiled at him as she approached her booth. "Beautiful choice. And it's only a couple euro," she said, pointing to a sign above the basket that had the price. Myka needed him to stay longer so she could glance inside his coat and confirm her suspicions. "Would you like to buy it sir?"

Before entering the pub, Wren made sure his gun was full before stuffing it in the waistband of his jeans. Safety on of course. The bell chimed as he walked into the dark room. After sitting down at the counter, he called the waitress over. There weren't many people in the pub, so not many people to ask. But it was a start.

message 39: by Lara (new)

Lara (gurlwhowrites) Torch smiled and put the shell down again, shaking his head sadly. "Ill think about it." He told her, pulling back so that his coat lay flat against his pistol once more, effectivly hiding it. "Nice day though, isnt it?" He asked, his eyes on the shells, but he was still observing her. Something about this girl said she was trouble, and he wanted to know why.

Buisness was slow today, probably because of the weather, but Lexi was getting tipped decently. She walked over to a man who was sitting at a table in the corner and clicked her pen, ready to write down what he wanted. "Would you like something?" She asked. Her eyes wandered over him slowly. He must be a tourist. She hadnt seen him before.

message 40: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 205 comments Myka nodded. "It isn't it? A perfect day to walk around and sight see for tourists," she smiled perfectly at him. She noticed how he kept his coat flat, causing her not to see anything he wouldn't want her to see. It was curious. Especially to someone with a spy's training.

Wren put his menu down and put on a fake smile for the waitress. "Yes, a beer and some fries please," he said. The waitress was cute, with a nice voice. Her red hair stood out in the gloomy room like a flower in a desert.

((What's her fake name btw? Like on her waitress uniform? :) ))

message 41: by Lara (new)

Lara (gurlwhowrites) "Yes." He agreed, "wish I had brought my sister to show me around." He said, sighing as if in regret. He had a sister, but not one that was alive. "She knew more of this place you see. She was always the one to drag me around places, seeing everything." He shook his head as if remembering a very good memory.

((Her fake name can be sam :) ))

Lexi nodded and put on a smile. "Right away sir." She said, scribbling down what he had said. She tried to keep away the embarrassed smile. She couldnt affors to act that way around strangers even cute ones. It wasnt safe. Besides, most people didnt make her react like that, so what was up?

message 42: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 205 comments Aww, that's nice. "Oh, what's her name? Why didn't you bring her?" she asked, a friendly smile that showed her teeth stretched on her face. Myka turned the fan blowing into her booth to oscillate outward and toward the crowd.

"Thanks," he looked down at her name badge, "Sam," he finished before she walked away. After taking on more look around, he stood up and walked over to the corkboard that had flyers and such on them. Maybe there were any major events happening soon that he could scope out.

message 43: by Lara (new)

Lara (gurlwhowrites) Torch found himself drawn to this girl. Her voice was calm and even, evidence of a level head, and her smile was contagious. "Martha." He replied immediately. "She was away on a work trip. So I could not pull her out." He said sadly, a complete lie. But Alex was a good lier. A very good lier.

Lexi nodded and smiled, turning quickly to hide her smile she walked back behind the counter and worked on getting his beer. Her eyes lifted to watch him as he looked at the crokboard. A breif pang of worry gripped her. What if he figured out? What if someone pointed out the ginger agent? She would be screwed.

message 44: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 205 comments "Oh," she nodded along. "That sucks. No one should have their job take over their lives," Myka said, making her voice sound sad. What she said sort of applied to her though. Her job occupied her whole life. Myka watched his face when he talked. He was either a very good liar, or her skills were a tad less up to par. She still wasn't sure if he was a harmless tourist, or a very good agent.

Wren saw band flyers, guitar lesson flyers, etc. "Hey, are any of these bands worthy to check out?" He called over his shoulder to Sam the Waitress. If Lexi James was a good agent, she would want to blend in to a city's scene.

message 45: by Lara (new)

Lara (gurlwhowrites) He nodded sadly. "I agree." He said immediatley. He did agree. Sometimes he wished he could have a break from his job, even for a little while. But everytime he got a break, he always missed the life of adventure. "I have enjoyed talking, but I must go get lunch. Im starved. Do you think you could show me a good place to eat? Ill pay if you want to join." He raised one eyebrow. He was getting the vibe. This girl was far too careful and not talkative enough to be a real local.

Lexi tensed. Music.... not her area of expertise. She listened to it, yes, but not any of the local bands. "Im afraid that is not my area of expertise. But I have friends who have told me that a couple of the bands are worth seeing, if rock is your thing." She shrugged, trying to calm the slight tremor in her hands.

message 46: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 205 comments "Hmm, I'd say yes, but I have a job to do sir. My booth closes at five. Why don't you pick me up for dinner then?" Myka grinned at him. "If... you buy that shell though." Her grin got bigger. There was no harm in scoping him out further right? You could never be too safe.

"No, I've never really been a fan of rock," he remarked. Wren hated the beginning part of an investigation where you had find everything out. It was long and tedious. After taking a flyer off of the board for a coutry-looking singer, just because he was a fan of country, he sat back down at his table and waited for the food.

message 47: by Lara (new)

Lara (gurlwhowrites) Torch nodded. Perfect. He got a dinner 'date' with her. Just a couple questions and his suspicions would be either confirmed or disclaimed. "Alright." He agreed, handing her the money for the shell, which he pocketed. "Ill be here at five." He smiled and bowed a little, before heading back into the busy streets. This might just turn out to be the easiest job yet.

Lexi nodded, glad the stranger had not been suspicious. She finished getting the beer and carried it over to him. "Here you are." She said, setting the glass down infront of him. "The fries will be out in a second." She promised, wiping her hands on her apron and turning to head back to grab them for him.

message 48: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 205 comments "See you then, stranger," she smiled and took the money from him. After pocketing it, she continued to try to call over anybody who wanted to buy shells even though they could just as easily pick shells up at the beach. The day went by as any day did. Uneventful except for a couple of nice old couples and tourists. Five o'clock rolled around faster than she thought.

"Thanks Sam. Oh wait," he called after her before she went back. "I'm looking for someone. Did you happen to see anybody suspicious come by here?" He asked her very casually. Wren had a perfect cover for who he was looking for. He couldn't very well blurt out a rogue secret agent, now could he?

message 49: by Lara (new)

Lara (gurlwhowrites) Torch busied himself with finding out information for Venice the hours between when he left her and when he was to pick her up. He stopped by his house to change into a nicer, but still casual suit, slipping his gun in the jean belt, and the conch in the pocket right above the buldge so he could explain it away. Then he walked to where the woman would be waiting and smiled. "Hello again. Ready to go?"

Lexi froze and turned slowly. "There are many suspicious people in London." She said simply. "What did this person look like?" She asked softly, being careful of her words. "I see many people who come through here. I may be able to recognize who you are looking for."

message 50: by Akiko (new)

Akiko Barreras | 205 comments ((Question: Is Lexi wearing a disguise? Like is her hair different or something?))

« previous 1 3 4