Challenge Corner discussion

Fake Fiancée
This topic is about Fake Fiancée
Let's Buddy! - Contemporary/Rom > Fake Fiancée by Ilsa Madden-Mills - Starting July 5th 2018

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 4 stars

Felicia | 15005 comments Mod
Fake engaged to the hottest quarterback in the country? SCORE.

They say nothing compares to your first kiss,
But our first kiss was orchestrated for an audience.
Our second kiss . . . that one was REAL.
He cradled my face like he was terrified he'd f*ck it up.
He stared into my eyes until the air buzzed.
Soft and slow, full of sighs and little laughs,
He inhaled me like I was the finest Belgian chocolate,
And he'd never get another piece.
A nip of his teeth, his hand at my waist . . .
And I was lost.
I forgot he was paying me to be his fake fiancée.
I forgot we weren't REAL.
Our kiss was pure magic, and before you laugh and say those kinds of kisses don't exist,
Then you've never touched lips with Max Kent, the hottest quarterback in college history.

Three months. Two hearts. One fake engagement.

message 2: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Alaina (ameserole) | 63569 comments Mod
Oh uhm, hello beautiful man cover

Jamie  (The Kansan Reader) (thekansanreader) | 101 comments Starting this one a little early.

message 4: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sounds good! 😁 I’m almost done with a random erotica audio. Had to drive for 2.5 hours today. 🙄🙄

Jamie  (The Kansan Reader) (thekansanreader) | 101 comments Oh nice. I was going to start this but Jurassic Park (the book) was calling my name so I'll start it later today

message 6: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 4 stars

I just finished the audio and found out this is a series. So now I’m panicking. Lol. I wasn’t planning on listening to a series. 😩😩😩

message 8: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 4 stars

Scratch that series. I’d have to buy the remaining three books. Not doing that. Lol. So gonna finish Furyborn and then knock out some KU BRs.

Jamie  (The Kansan Reader) (thekansanreader) | 101 comments Sounds like a plan. I never got to this. Jurassic Park took up most of my time.

Jamie  (The Kansan Reader) (thekansanreader) | 101 comments Just read this in one sitting. OMG the feels.

Jamie  (The Kansan Reader) (thekansanreader) | 101 comments Girl I can't wait till you read this. Don't read spoiler till after you read the whole book.

(view spoiler)

It's not a bad book. I actually was going into this with not very high expectations.

message 12: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 4 stars

Shit! You’re finished already! Omg. Lol. I’m going to read dirty obsession next for Alaina. But I’ll get into this one right after! How’s the smut. I neeeeeeeed smut. Hahaha.

Are you joining Alaina and I for mr masters?! It’s pretty good. About half way through it right now.

Jamie  (The Kansan Reader) (thekansanreader) | 101 comments No. I'm going to be moving soon so I decided not to pick up to many books because of packing. But the smut is good it takes about to 50% or so for the smut. But promise it is good.

message 14: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 4 stars

Okay. Good. Lol. The smutnin this one is suuuuuuper good. I’m loving it. I’ll probably be done with this one tomorrow sometime and then start on dirty obsession. Shouldn’t be very long before I start this one. 😁

Jamie  (The Kansan Reader) (thekansanreader) | 101 comments Ok sounds good. I'll probably start King next because I'm impatient and love that series even though king is a major ass in the first book.

message 16: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 4 stars

Oh lord. I hate when guys are dick bags. -.- Lol.

Jamie  (The Kansan Reader) (thekansanreader) | 101 comments I do to but king redeems himself.

message 18: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

I’m starting the neighbors then I’ll jump into fake fiancé 😁

message 19: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 4 stars

Blah! I'm trying so hard to get this damn book done. Lol.

Jamie  (The Kansan Reader) (thekansanreader) | 101 comments I think you guys will breeze threw this book. It's 248 pages and the story is easy to read. Plus I was hooked. I have no doubt you'll gobble it up.

message 21: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 4 stars

Oh, well then. Hahaha. Maybe I'll whip through this one next then and go to Dirty Obsession afterwards. Who knows.

Jamie  (The Kansan Reader) (thekansanreader) | 101 comments Felicia wrote: "Oh, well then. Hahaha. Maybe I'll whip through this one next then and go to Dirty Obsession afterwards. Who knows."

Maybe

message 23: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 4 stars

Started! 😁 23%(view spoiler)

message 24: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 4 stars

51%(view spoiler)

message 25: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 4 stars

57%(view spoiler)

message 26: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 4 stars

58%(view spoiler)

message 28: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 4 stars

Finished last night (view spoiler)

message 29: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

18%: (view spoiler)

message 30: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 4 stars

Hahahahahahahahhaha.

message 31: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

48%: (view spoiler)

message 32: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

76%: (view spoiler)

message 33: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

100%: (view spoiler)

Jamie  (The Kansan Reader) (thekansanreader) | 101 comments I did too Alaina. I did too.

Jamie  (The Kansan Reader) (thekansanreader) | 101 comments And I wish something happened to asshat Felix