What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

La Luxure: Discover Your Blood Lust (Human Vampire #1)
This topic is about La Luxure
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Adult Romance - Thinks he's a real vampire. Spoilers ahead. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Schaza (new) - added it

Schaza | 7 comments I read this book a couple years ago about this woman who travels to New Orleans and she starts crushing on this dude who acts like a vampire, after seeing him for awhile she actually starts to believe that he's a vampire. A couple examples are he helps someone else out at the club he works because he's got some sort of license and they are blood letting and when they have sex he drinks her blood. Later she goes to see him at some sort of convention and she learns. I know I read this on Amazon and got it from the Kindle Store.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36637 comments Mod
Schaza, can you tell us more about the couple - their jobs/skills, what does he do at the club, love/hate at first sight, etc.?

message 3: by Schaza (new) - added it

Schaza | 7 comments I never saw this reply! They are attracted to one another from the beginning, but she fights it because she think's he is crazy to believe he's a vampire. I'm pretty sure she was on vacation in New Orleans and he lives there working at the club. The plot twist was when she finally gives in (mentally and physically) and believes he's a vampire she goes to look for him at a conference of the "supernatural". When she's looking for him her friend shows her pictures of the guy "modelling" as a completely non-believable cheesy vampire. She's devastated that she believes it and then decides she doesn't care because she loves him.

message 4: by CrazyUnicorn (new)

CrazyUnicorn | 225 comments The vampire shrink by Lynda Hilburn fits some of what you described. Been years since I read it so I honestly can't recall a conference tho. And the story takes place in Denver if I recall it correctly :)

message 5: by Schaza (new) - added it

Schaza | 7 comments Kris wrote: "Schaza, can you tell us more about the couple - their jobs/skills, what does he do at the club, love/hate at first sight, etc.?"

I figured it out the book is La Luxure: Discover Your Blood Lust

message 6: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36637 comments Mod
Glad you found you book, Schaza. Here's the link - La Luxure: Discover Your Blood Lust by C.D. Hussey.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

La Luxure: Discover Your Blood Lust (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

C.D. Hussey (other topics)