Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Different Seasons
This topic is about Different Seasons
Adding New Books & Editions > Added Older Edition - Different Seasons (Stephen King)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

David Garza | 99 comments I recently added an older edition of Different Seasons (Stephen King), First Signet Printing, August 1983 : Different Seasons

The ISBN on the Aug 1983 edition is 0-451-16753-8
This ISBN seems to have been used for a more recent edition as well : Different Seasons
So I could not add the ISBN to the Aug 1983 edition.
Could someone please include that ISBN somewhere in the Aug 1983 edition record or description?

The cover for this Aug 1983 paperback edition is the same as found here : https://www.bookdepository.com/Differ...
Please add the cover image to the Aug 1983 edition. Thanks

message 2: by Philip (new)

Philip (burnnerman) | 5913 comments We cannot use that cover for the edition you created, because the ISBN on edition with the cover and the ISBN you are stating for the edition do not match.

If you can scan your cover and upload it to your additional photos section of your profile and then provide us the link we can grab it from there.

message 4: by Philip (new)

Philip (burnnerman) | 5913 comments Yes, that works. I have added the cover, and also marked it as an ACE (Alternate Cover Edition) with the ISBN information in the description.

David Garza | 99 comments Thanks so much!