Stephen King Fans discussion

Sometimes Dead Threads Come Back > SK novels best to worst?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Colton (new)

Colton | 32 comments Wondering on peoples lists and how they rank their SK books!

message 2: by Kandice (new)

Kandice | 3930 comments Worst is so harsh, but a few of my least favorites are Thinner, Dolores Claiborne, The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon, and the short story Dolan's Cadillac.

message 3: by Erin (new)

Erin (ems84) | 2085 comments My least favorites would be Thinner and Insomnia. I do not think I cared much for Desperation when I first read it but I want reread that again at some point.

message 4: by Carrie (new)

Carrie Arnold-wirick | 21 comments I guess my least favorite I don't really have but I have tried numerous times to read The Gunslinger" series but can't seem to get into reading it which just breaks my heart I have all the books just can't get past the first book :,(

message 5: by Leah (new)

Leah | 24 comments I haven't read all of Kings books but of the ones I have read I think the best is The Tommyknockers with The Stand in a close second. It, Cujo and Misery are others that I really enjoyed. And the worst for me would be Carrie.

message 6: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (queenjaneapproximately) | 30 comments My least favorites are Christine (no hate) and The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon.