Struggling Writers discussion

*Archives * > August Updates

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ingrid, Just another writer. (last edited Aug 02, 2014 12:03PM) (new)

Ingrid | 932 comments Mod
The August newsletter has officially been posted!

In lieu of a clear sky and the clean chapters of late July through early August (thank heavens for the nice weather), we've released the e-newsletters---and pretty good timing, didn't we? So don't forget to continue to tune in for our writing horoscopes, and don't forget (if you have already) that you, your kids, or your grandkids will have school THIS MONTH! And if you do remember to gather your school supplies, you'll at least know that you already have tons of pen and paper stocked with you:)

-Happy Writers

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Weldon (sarahrweldon-author) | 6045 comments We still have another month to go, Ingrid. But I am already ahead of the game. I have all Sophie's supplies all that remains is to pay for the bus, school dinners for the first month, her locker, new shoes, clothes and art supplies for her private art lessons! Broke by the end of the month again!

message 3: by Trysh (new)

Trysh (tryshx) | 100 comments Our apartment complex supplied all of my son's school supplies. We just had to get clothes. School here starts on the 18th.