Angels and Demons discussion

Homes > Aaron's Appartment

Comments Showing 1-50 of 3,729 (3729 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 74 75

message 1: by TJ (new)

TJ Timberlake (grimreaper730) | 10183 comments Aarons place

message 2: by TJ (new)

TJ Timberlake (grimreaper730) | 10183 comments Aaron carries Avani up the stairs to his apartment, he walks in and lays her down on his bed

message 3: by Deanna (new)

Deanna (DeannaKC) | 6761 comments Mod
She had fallen asleep on the way up to the room. Her wounded wing continued to bled and she became pale.

message 4: by TJ (new)

TJ Timberlake (grimreaper730) | 10183 comments Aaron walks into his bathroom and grabs the firt aid kit off the wall, he walks back to her and sits on the side of the bed that her injured wing was on, he begins to cleanse and wrap the wound, stopping the blood flow

message 5: by Deanna (new)

She wakes up and winced as he cleansed it. Avani watched him and bit her lip. "Why are you helping me?" She asked softly.

message 6: by TJ (new)

TJ Timberlake (grimreaper730) | 10183 comments "Be cause I aint like other demons" He tells her, finnishing up

message 7: by Deanna (new)

"Okay." She said and stretched her wing slightly. Her red wings were covered in blood, you couldn't see it but she knew it was there.

message 8: by TJ (new)

TJ Timberlake (grimreaper730) | 10183 comments "Get some rest" He tells her, standing up

message 9: by Deanna (new)

"Okay." She said and drifted to sleep again.

message 10: by TJ (new)

TJ Timberlake (grimreaper730) | 10183 comments He walks into his livving room and lays down on the couch, drifting off to sleep

message 11: by Deanna (new)

She slept peacefully her wings wrappings around her slightly.

message 12: by TJ (new)

TJ Timberlake (grimreaper730) | 10183 comments Aaron has another night full of nightmares, he starts to lightly toss and turn in his sleep

message 13: by Deanna (new)

She woke up a few hours later disoriented. She sat up quickly and cried out in pain.

message 14: by TJ (new)

TJ Timberlake (grimreaper730) | 10183 comments Aaron quickly woke up and jumped up when he heard her cry out, he calms down when he relizes it was her "Are you okay?" He asks her as he leans against his bedroom doorframe

message 15: by Deanna (new)

"Yeah. I just forgot about my wing." She said softly and blushed. She slowly got off the bed and fell over.

message 16: by TJ (new)

TJ Timberlake (grimreaper730) | 10183 comments He strides over to her and helps her sit back on the bed, silent the whole time

message 17: by Deanna (new)

"Sorry." She said quietly and looked up at him.

message 18: by TJ (new)

TJ Timberlake (grimreaper730) | 10183 comments "Dont be" He tells her, making eye contact

message 19: by Deanna (new)

She looks up into his eyes and bites her lip, unsure of what to say.

message 20: by TJ (new)

TJ Timberlake (grimreaper730) | 10183 comments "Ummm, are you hungery?" He asks her, standing up straight

message 21: by Deanna (new)

She nods. "Yeah." She said quietly.

message 22: by TJ (new)

TJ Timberlake (grimreaper730) | 10183 comments "What would you like?" He asks her, as he slowly backs out of the room

message 23: by Deanna (new)

"Whatever you've got." She said with a smile.

message 24: by TJ (last edited Aug 02, 2014 02:37PM) (new)

TJ Timberlake (grimreaper730) | 10183 comments Aaron walks out of the room and walks into the kitchen, not knowing what to make her he just made her a salad

message 25: by Deanna (new)

She sat on the bed and looked around his room, trying to find out more about him. Avani pulled up her legs to her chest and rested her head on top.

message 26: by TJ (new)

TJ Timberlake (grimreaper730) | 10183 comments Aaron gets done making the salad and brings it in to her "Here" He tells her, handing it to her

message 27: by Deanna (new)

"Thank you." She said with a small smile. "What is your name?" She asked.

message 28: by TJ (new)

TJ Timberlake (grimreaper730) | 10183 comments "Aaron" He tells her, leaning against the wall

message 29: by Deanna (new)

She nodded. "I'm Avani." She said and started eating her salad.

message 30: by TJ (new)

TJ Timberlake (grimreaper730) | 10183 comments He gives her a small smile "Nice to meet you" He tells her

message 31: by Deanna (new)

"It's nice to meet you too." She smiled and munched on her salad.

message 32: by TJ (new)

TJ Timberlake (grimreaper730) | 10183 comments He walks out of the room and goes to lay back down on the couch, yawning

message 33: by Deanna (new)

She finished her salad and slowly gets up on her feet. She then walks through the doorway and sees the kitchen. She wobbly walked to the kitchen.

message 34: by TJ (new)

TJ Timberlake (grimreaper730) | 10183 comments Aaron looks over at her and sees her walking to the kitchen, he gets up and helps her walk "I got you" He tells her, wrapping an arm around her waist to help her

message 35: by Deanna (new)

"Thank you." She said with an embarrassed smile as she moved to the kitchen. She placed the dish down. "Can I have a drink?" Avani asked.

message 36: by TJ (new)

TJ Timberlake (grimreaper730) | 10183 comments "What kind? Water or other?" he asks her, still holding her

message 37: by Deanna (new)

"Water please." She said and leaned on him heavily she put her hands out on the counter so if he moved he could.

message 38: by TJ (new)

TJ Timberlake (grimreaper730) | 10183 comments He got a glass out of his dishwasher and filled it up with water "Here you go Avani" He hands her the glass of water

message 39: by Deanna (new)

"Thanks." She said and gulped it down quickly, she set the drink down and looked at him with a smile.

message 40: by TJ (new)

TJ Timberlake (grimreaper730) | 10183 comments He looks at her and cant help but smile back at her, he walks her into the living room and gently sits her down on the couch and sits next to her

message 41: by Deanna (new)

She leans back on the couch and looks around the living room. Avani tried to retract her wings but couldn't.

message 42: by TJ (new)

TJ Timberlake (grimreaper730) | 10183 comments "Keep them out, they wont heal correctly if you do" He tells her, starting to warm up to her

message 43: by Deanna (new)

Avani was surprised he knew what she was trying to do but nodded anyway. They fluttered slightly and she winced.

message 44: by TJ (new)

TJ Timberlake (grimreaper730) | 10183 comments "So, why were you chasing me?" He asks her

message 45: by Deanna (new)

Avani sighed. "Just as I saw you I saw who I was supposed to be watching out for. You were heading straight for him." She said and rubbed her head. "But it's fine you throw a good shot."

message 46: by TJ (new)

TJ Timberlake (grimreaper730) | 10183 comments "I'm sorry, I wasnt trying to hit you. I was trying to slow you down" He tells her

message 47: by Deanna (new)

"Sure..." She smiled and looked at him.

message 48: by TJ (new)

TJ Timberlake (grimreaper730) | 10183 comments He smiled and looked at her, gazing deep into her eyes

message 49: by Deanna (new)

Her smile slowly faded from her face as she gazed at him. Her cheeks heated.

message 50: by TJ (new)

TJ Timberlake (grimreaper730) | 10183 comments "You okay?" He asks her

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 74 75