The Outsmilers discussion

Journals > Sincerely, The Awkward Bookworm

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan720) | 222 comments Okay..................................................

New journal..........................................

Yeah...............................................

So...............bunnies anyone? :D

message 2: by Megan (last edited Aug 02, 2014 12:03PM) (new)

Megan (megan720) | 222 comments Dear Whoever the Heck Is Reading This,

I have no idea what to do for these types of journal thingies, I haven't actually had a journal in a while....SO IM JUST GOING TO POST RANDOM STUFF ABOUT WHATS HAPPENING IN MEH LIFE. Yeah. Woohoo. Oh. And lots of gifs. ;)

~Sincerely, The Awkward Bookworm

message 3: by Megan (new)

I suppose I have to tell you about my life. That is, if you haven't already hit the red X button in boredom. Sorry *sheepishly smiles* Well, I live in a SUPER small town in Pennsylvania and still in school. Sadly. Not popular or anything like that, trust me. I'm usually just the girl sitting in the back of the classroom reading a book and silently observing those around me. So I'm a bit of a stalker. Can't help it. XD I just find those my age in my school idiotic and find them entertaining. ;) Not all of them are idiotic though. Like my friend Cat. SHE IS AWESOME! ;) There is honestly not much to tell about me so I think I am going to end this one here. But I will tell you more about me. 'Cause I fell like it. XP

message 4: by Megan (last edited Aug 02, 2014 06:31PM) (new)

So tonight, my mom says she found a skunk in the backyard and, I quote, said, "you've never seen her run so fast". Are people afraid of skunks? Is that why they run away? Because of the smell? Well, they're cute too. But stinky. To me, that is just out right adorable. I mean look at it!

Its kind of like possums. I know tons of people who say they are the most hideous creatures and that "God made a mistake with those beasts" but really? I find them kind a cute. So ugly they're cute. Does that even make sense?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

you can actually remove the gland that makes the smell without hurting the skunk...it makes them into something like a cute stripey cat

message 6: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) Whaaaaaaa? Oh my gosh I WANT!

message 7: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan720) | 222 comments I want one really bad too ^^ But if you take the gland out, would it leave the skunk defenseless? Or would he still have claws and teeth? XD

message 8: by Megan (new)

I went to see Guardians of the Galaxy on Friday, and it was MIND-BLOWINGLY AWESOME. I am such a nerd when it comes to superhero movies, I have to go see one when it comes out. The movie theater wasn't as crowded as I thought it would be. But now, I'm imagining what it is going to be like when Avengers 2 comes out. I'm practically gonna have to go all warrior to get one seat. I imagine. I don't know. What do you think?

message 9: by Megan (new)

I am bored out of my mind. I have no idea what to do. Its a dreary day, raining outside, no one to talk to, and no one is commenting today. Is today important for most of the people in the world? Or do I just have no life? Well, I really don't have a life. LOL. So...I might just post random gifs on here. And express my feels. Yeah...

message 10: by Megan (new)

message 11: by Megan (last edited Aug 03, 2014 11:58AM) (new)

My mom and stepdad were watching a movie in the living room. I walked in to ask a question and there was currently a sex scene going on in the movie. Let's just say I slapped a pillow to my face and ran out of the room.

message 12: by arabella (new)

arabella | 27 comments Oh my gosh that had happened to me before it's so awkward when that happens ;)

message 13: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan720) | 222 comments IKR? XD

message 14: by Megan (new)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Thats so cute

message 16: by Megan (new)

I'm going through cat therapy. Just hang with me.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG

message 18: by Megan (new)

Even more kitties. ^-^

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I WUV THEM!!!

message 20: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan720) | 222 comments I'm not a geek I'm just Smarter than you wrote: "I WUV THEM!!!"

<3

message 21: by Megan (new)

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm in love

message 23: by Megan (new)

message 24: by Megan (last edited Aug 03, 2014 05:51PM) (new)

I realized something today. A phrase that has stuck to me and won't leave. We wear our past like armor for the future. It can weigh down others, but provides strength for many for what is to come.

P.S. Maybe I should make that a possible quote....

message 25: by Megan (new)

message 26: by Megan (new)

There is one quote that has seriously affected me and I have never found another one like it. I can't find it, but I just know that it was said. It came from Fangirl and the main character said the reason she writes is to escape. When seeing these words, I maybe kind of looked wide-eyed at the page for a moment. *smiles sheepishly* I never realized how true they were to me. We all need a means of escape at some point in our lives.

message 27: by Megan (new)

message 28: by Megan (new)

I really don't get the whole deal with the puzzles and riddles today. Even some of the quotes. They're so simple and ordinary. Its like me saying, "No DUR!" to them. The ones I love the most are the ones you really have to think about.

message 29: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan720) | 222 comments Lexi wrote: "Omg that is so true I think that's why I lo e writing so much btw that's why I want to be a writer"

Its the main reason I write and read :/

message 30: by Megan (new)

You know how there are guys on different websites even though the majority are girls? I think 3/4 of them are lying about who they are. It actually scares me a bit because I had a Goodreads friend who did exactly that. I actually picture them like this kind of:

Don't get me wrong though. I do have guy friends on here that have proved to be actually real and they are awesome XD

message 31: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan720) | 222 comments Lexi wrote: "Same to escape from my problems and read about the characters. Btw I live in Pennsylvania too I'm pretty much the same way but I talks lot"

Really? That's awesome! :D

message 32: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan720) | 222 comments You actually don't live far from me XD

message 33: by Megan (new)

Today, I went to the orthodontist to check my teeth ( I'm getting braces soon ) and the guy said I had beautiful teeth. I doubt it, really. XD They're all crooked and weird. >.< LOL But I was said thanks anyway. I can't wait to get my braces and have a good smile. :D

message 34: by Megan (new)

message 35: by Megan (new)

message 36: by Megan (new)

So school is just around the corner. Yaaaaaay. The last thing I want is to be shoved in a random room I don't know, surrounded by people who have no clue who is with them, and find out what I need for the rest of the year. Hate first days. -_- Normally, I just sit around. Just watching people. Wishing for something to happen.

message 37: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) awkward bookwormmmmm awwwwkward bookworm *ghosty voice*
this is your consciencccccccce.

message 38: by Megan (new)

It is really hard keeping up with my school's whos-dating-who thing going on. Like, the guys go through one girl every month! And the girls brag about how guys constantly flirt with them. At these moments, I realize what idiots my classmates have become. ;D But...

message 39: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) Megan wrote: "Miss Madness Herondale wrote: "awkward bookwormmmmm awwwwkward bookworm *ghosty voice*
this is your consciencccccccce."

Conscience? O.o You there?"

mmmhmmmmm. Conscience says you should go read Mad's storyyyy oooohhhh!
http://www.wattpad.com/story/11236022...
it will make you hhhaaappy...

Disclaimer: i do not actually have any proof with which to verify that the following statement is true. Thank you and hava nice day :D

message 40: by Megan (new)

I have no clue why, when I was younger, being home alone was so awesome. What the heck was I thinking? Sure, the silence is awesome since my family is so loud but its incredibly boring. Banging my head against the wall would bring lots of entertainment to me. But in the case of today, I had a squirt bottle and I was spraying everything randomly. In the morning, I was texting my friend, but we just stopped texting each other because we didn't know what to say. (More on that later...)

I even resorted to cleaning. Cleaning. That is almost impossible to me. Imma slob. :P

message 41: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan720) | 222 comments Miss Madness Herondale wrote: "Megan wrote: "Miss Madness Herondale wrote: "awkward bookwormmmmm awwwwkward bookworm *ghosty voice*
this is your consciencccccccce."

Conscience? O.o You there?"

mmmhmmmmm. Conscience says you s..."

Ooh I definitely will! I'll read it later though :D

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Megan wrote: "Dear Whoever the Heck Is Reading This,

I realized something today. A phrase that has stuck to me and won't leave. We wear our past like armor for the future. It can weigh down others, but provide..."

That is an awesome phrase. I really love it. I frequently wish that I could think like that.

message 43: by Megan (new)

I apologize for not posting in a while. I've been busy trying to keep up with my blog and ARCs. On the bright side, I have Day 21 by Kass Morgan! I can't wait to read it!!! :)

Day 21 (The Hundred, #2) by Kass Morgan