Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and Readers discussion

66 views
"Tallas" by Cathrina Constantine - August 4-10

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J.J. (new)

J.J. DiBenedetto | 651 comments Book Title: Tallas
Author: Cathrina Constantine
Genre: Post-Apocalyptic/Paranormal Thriller
YA/Adult
Pages: 294
Copies: Per Request
Format: PDF, ebook.
Goodreads Link: Tallas by Cathrina Constantine


message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

This book sounds awesome!
My email is gibsonmalissa@yahoo.com
I'm not sure which format would work best on Kindle?


message 3: by Cathrina (new)

Cathrina Constantine (cathrinaconstantinecom) | 36 comments Malissa wrote: "This book sounds awesome!
My email is gibsonmalissa@yahoo.com
I'm not sure which format would work best on Kindle?"


Hello, Malissa. I hope you like it! I sent you an email. Thank You!


message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you Cathrina! :)


message 5: by Tsubaki (new)

Tsubaki (tsubakistar) | 6 comments I'd love to read/review this book, could you message me for my e-mail please?

Thank you~


message 6: by Paige (new)

Paige | 29 comments Would love to review a PDF copy , I post all my reviews on my blog
http://reviewspagebypaige.wordpress.com
and on goodreads. email me at

lostbookreviewer@yahoo.com

Best,

Paige


message 7: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Foster (lmurnc) | 57 comments I am an avid reader (bookworm ) and like to do honest reviews for authors and will post them on both Amazon and Goodreads. I would love to read your book, either by hardback or by EBOOK (Mobi format prefer- otherwise pdf as I have an Amazon kindle). Please let me know.
Thank you,
Lisa Foster
underwood222@Comcast.net
send books to: underwood222@kindle.com


message 8: by Cathrina (new)

Cathrina Constantine (cathrinaconstantinecom) | 36 comments Tsubaki wrote: "I'd love to read/review this book, could you message me for my e-mail please?

Thank you~"

Thank You, Lisa. I've sent you an ebook and I look forward to reading your review!!
Cathy


message 9: by Cathrina (new)

Cathrina Constantine (cathrinaconstantinecom) | 36 comments Paige wrote: "Would love to review a PDF copy , I post all my reviews on my blog
http://reviewspagebypaige.wordpress.com
and on goodreads. email me at

lostbookreviewer@yahoo.com

Best,

Paige"


Hello, Paige. Glad you're interested in reading and reviewing TALLAS. I've send you the PDF and I look forward to your review. ENJOY THE JOURNEY!


message 10: by Cathrina (new)

Cathrina Constantine (cathrinaconstantinecom) | 36 comments Tsubaki wrote: "I'd love to read/review this book, could you message me for my e-mail please?

Thank you~"


Hello, Tsubaki,

I truly appreciate your interest in TALLAS. I've sent you a message, and look forward to reading your review.
Cathy


message 11: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Foster (lmurnc) | 57 comments Lisa wrote: "I am an avid reader (bookworm ) and like to do honest reviews for authors and will post them on both Amazon and Goodreads. I would love to read your book, either by hardback or by EBOOK (Mobi form..."

Thanks for sending me the book. I look forward to reading it :)


message 12: by Tsubaki (new)

Tsubaki (tsubakistar) | 6 comments Mmmm... I'm still waiting for my copy...?


message 13: by Theresa (new)

Theresa I would love to read this book and give it a review. My e-mail address is: theresa10moss@frontier.com


message 14: by Montgomery (new)

Montgomery Mahaffey | 64 comments I'd love to read and review. My email address is info@freeflyingpress.com

I will post on goodreads and amazon.

Thanks! Looks wonderful!


message 15: by Cathrina (new)

Cathrina Constantine (cathrinaconstantinecom) | 36 comments Theresa wrote: "I would love to read this book and give it a review. My e-mail address is: theresa10moss@frontier.com"

Theresa, sent you an ebook. Looking forward to reading your review!!


message 16: by Cathrina (new)

Cathrina Constantine (cathrinaconstantinecom) | 36 comments Tsubaki wrote: "Mmmm... I'm still waiting for my copy...?"

Tsubaki, I sent you an ebook on Aug. 3rd. Please let me know if it didn't come through.
Cathy


message 17: by Cathrina (new)

Cathrina Constantine (cathrinaconstantinecom) | 36 comments Montgomery wrote: "I'd love to read and review. My email address is info@freeflyingpress.com

I will post on goodreads and amazon.

Thanks! Looks wonderful!"


Montgomery, I just sent you an ebook. Thank you, and I look forward reading your review!

ENJOY THE ADVENTURE!!

CATHY


message 18: by Cathrina (new)

Cathrina Constantine (cathrinaconstantinecom) | 36 comments Lisa wrote: "Lisa wrote: "I am an avid reader (bookworm ) and like to do honest reviews for authors and will post them on both Amazon and Goodreads. I would love to read your book, either by hardback or by EBO..."

Lisa, you're welcome! ENJOY THE JOURNEY! And looking forward to your review!


message 19: by Tsubaki (new)

Tsubaki (tsubakistar) | 6 comments Cathrina wrote: "Tsubaki wrote: "Mmmm... I'm still waiting for my copy...?"

Tsubaki, I sent you an ebook on Aug. 3rd. Please let me know if it didn't come through.
Cathy"


Odd, but I've gotten it this time.


back to top

99123

Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and...

unread topics | mark unread


Books mentioned in this topic

Tallas (other topics)