Dreamer's Readers discussion

Everyone's update

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Farah, Admin (new)

Farah (fofo0620) | 15 comments Mod
Hellooo, I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer...

I KNOW I AM!

Anyways, just wanted to check in with everybody, and I am proposing a new idea. Just for everyone's sake, I think it would be nice if we connected on another level, non book-wise. I would like any of you to just share your interests and struggles. I want this to be a safe space where we give advice to one another without the use of judgment. So type away and share any of your fears, dreams, struggles, and hopes for the future. Nobody is perfect, but we can build each other up to be close to perfect. I hope you all are having an amazing day, LOVE TO ALL <3

message 2: by Vidushi (last edited Jun 28, 2018 03:19AM) (new)

Vidushi | 4 comments Heyy~ Oh the beauties of summer.. where do I begin..? The suns shining bright, and my bed is two steps away.. the fridge close enough too.. what else does a girl need in her life?

.. So far the best things from the past week since my holidays have begun, involve;
1. not having to get up at 5:30am every damn morning
2. reading.. (mostly fanfics.. hehehe😅 and romance-manga NOT HENTAI.. i repeat i DONT read HENTAI~ sorry some people dont get that at my school)
3. getting into new things~ movies, songs and food.
4. ofcourse being social and getting out of bed @ipshitabag keeping me sane on chat

I even made a list of things I was not going to procrastinate on doing this summer;
- working on my Maths, Science, Chinese and Enterprise classes
- reading 15+ books~ actual books.
- watch Incredibles 2 (yes, i haven't watched it yet.. #disappointment)
- learn the korean alphabets
- finish the written piece i have been working on for the past month (coming on pretty well.. around 6k+ words.. hopefully going to get to 10k+ before i end it)
- learn how to edit videos.. professionally.
- shopping, cus i mean. its shopping.
- meeting new people
- finish my fan-made video on BTS, cus again.. its BTS (if ur into BTS.. dm me now!!!)
- actually work out (i hit the gym every other day~ so very proud!!)
- update tumblr 3 times every day

that's all from me, for now.. i hope we all can get closer and comfortable discussing these things with each other :))

message 3: by maha, Admin (new)

maha (melmo352) | 24 comments Mod
Ah summer, what a fun, fun topic~

To me summer = rest + traveling, and thank god I'm getting my share of traveling this summer soon. About rest, I shall say sleep has always been my secret best friend (my bed, obviously, too).

Summer, according to my mom, apparently also means extracurricular learning time. So there goes tons of piano lessons, which trust me I actually love them (excluding the part when I can never seem to practice just enough to please my teacher --- 2hrs+, I mean.. ouch).

I seem to have trouble combating laziness like I always have. So here's a list of things I really want to accomplish this summer:
- Actually do some learning on math, via Khan Academy (yes, I know.. @Vidushi @Ippy please tell me you can somehow relate)
- Learn some things about topics I'm interested in
- Read books (Sorryyyyy I seem to be in a slump OH MY)
- Love Marvel, and watch all the movies (squeee almost halfway through and OH I love it. No spoilers, absolutely none, nope, thank you)
- Keep fit (failing, so far)

so that's it for me, and I'm excited to see yours!

message 4: by maha, Admin (new)

maha (melmo352) | 24 comments Mod
Vidushi wrote: "Heyy~ Oh the beauties of summer.. where do I begin..? The suns shining bright, and my bed is two steps away.. the fridge close enough too.. what else does a girl need in her life?

.. So far the be..."

regarding Vidushi's post:

Yes, fridges and food <3 <3 absolutely agree with you!!!
also, you wake up at 5:30 am for school? Aw, same! Oh that was a lot of pain....
Hah sorry but I doubt @ipshitabag can keep you sane.

Girl, good job for working out! Also, send me that BTS video when you finish it. (All your fellow fangirl friends will count on you, shall I notify Nicole?)

message 5: by Vidushi (last edited Jun 28, 2018 08:48PM) (new)

Vidushi | 4 comments Maha wrote: "Vidushi wrote: "Heyy~ Oh the beauties of summer.. where do I begin..? The suns shining bright, and my bed is two steps away.. the fridge close enough too.. what else does a girl need in her life?

..."

AHHHH!! im so glad my fanbase is growing xD like its no longer BTS.. its the veewers-ARMY base and im just so so so SOOOO looking forward to actually finishing those videos~ i mean it definitely will interfere with the studies and work i had planned to do.. but RIP my top priority is not you~ hehehhe

will definitely share with you all~ though im not very sure if @ipshitabag wants to join.. and @nicolegunawan just being so mean to jimin right now.. 😩

.. also about the khan academy😅