Celeb Gossip Club discussion

Miley Cyrus Gossip > MILEY CYRUS WILL BE ONE OF THE VH1 DIVAS

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Manahil (last edited Aug 16, 2009 07:18AM) (new)

Manahil | 257 comments Mod
The legendary live concert event VH1 Divas is returning after a four-years. The event will feature musicians such as: Adele, Kelly Clarkson, Leona Lewis and Miley Cyrus!

The VH1 Divas concert will be televised live from the Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM) Howard Gilman Opera House in Brooklyn, New York. The special will air @ 9PM ET/PT on Thursday, September 17 on VH1.

The event's producer said, “Adele, Kelly, Leona and Miley have all captured the world’s attention with their talent and have earned their designation as VH1 Divas this year. Don’t let some of their young ages fool you - these women are among the best entertainers in the world and will continue to thrill music fans for a long time to come.”
This is sure to be an event not to be missed!

[image error]

message 2: by Jade (new)

Jade Alexia | 125 comments Who's the girl in pic 2

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) i think thats kelly clarkson
well it kinda looks like her

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

whoever she is absolutely better than miley!!

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) yeah im pretty sure its kelly clarkson though as much as i hate miley i still like some of her music...only some

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah me too
some of her songs r good!

message 7: by Jade (new)

Jade Alexia | 125 comments I only like The Party In The USA from mileys music the rest..... Not so much

message 8: by Arshia (new)

Arshia Zehra (DarrellRivers) | 100 comments Miley's songs are good but she is totally drab to me........BTW whoever it is in pic 2 is definitely better than Miley......

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah!!
and her hair is looking awesome:)