What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

How Not to Be Popular
This topic is about How Not to Be Popular
SOLVED: Children's/YA > YA novel where girl loses friends after moving, decides not to make any friends the next time she moves, but then she ends up staying. [s]

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Claire Berslow | 108 comments I'm looking for a young adult novel where a girl loses her friends after every time she moves, and then decides not to make any friends the next time she moves, but then she ends up staying. I saw this book on teenreads. com in maybe 2010 or 2012 or so, on their "Ultimate Teen Reading List", but i don't think it's there anymore.
Thanks everyone!

message 2: by CLM (new) - rated it 4 stars

CLM | 302 comments Perhaps a recent Sarah Dessen, What Happened to Goodbye?

Claire Berslow | 108 comments CLM wrote: "Perhaps a recent Sarah Dessen, What Happened to Goodbye?"

I don't think this one is exactly what i'm looking for (as i really don't read Sarah Dessen books) but this sounds like a cool book, i think i'll check it out!
Thanks!

Claire Berslow | 108 comments I don't remember; maybe.

message 6: by Roni (new)

Roni | 33 comments If her dad is a "restaurant flipper" and she (the girl) keeps changing her name and "persona" every time she moves. It's definitely the Dessen book... What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen

Claire Berslow | 108 comments Omygosh, Sophie, you really are full of "wisdom"! Thank you so much!

Claire Berslow | 108 comments How do i move this to "SOLVED"? I can't figure it out on the app.

Claire Berslow | 108 comments Sophie wrote: "How Not to Be Popular?"

Thank you very much!!!

message 10: by Sophie (new) - added it

Sophie (notemily) | 478 comments Haha, no problem!