Read 4 Review discussion

Border Lines (Reachers, #2)
This topic is about Border Lines
Dystopian/Post-Apocalyptic > Dystopian Thriller Reviews needed

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by L.E. (new) - added it

L.E. Fitzpatrick (l_e_fitzpatrick) | 13 comments Reviews needed for my new book Border Lines. Border Lines is part two of my Reacher series... but you haven't read part one... well okay then I'll throw that one in too.

The first book is The Running Game.

Just message me with an email address and the format you would like the books in and I'll get them over to you ASAP.

Cheers

Karen | 7 comments I would love to read & review both books if you are still offering them.They sound really interesting.

message 3: by L.E. (new) - added it

L.E. Fitzpatrick (l_e_fitzpatrick) | 13 comments Just message me your email address and the format you would like the books in Karen and I'll get them to you ASAP. :)

message 4: by Eliza (new)

Eliza (elizataylor) Hi I would love to review both books. I would like ePub please. Email is eliza_taylor at ymail dot com
Thanks

Karen | 7 comments I never received a email

message 6: by L.E. (new) - added it

L.E. Fitzpatrick (l_e_fitzpatrick) | 13 comments Karen wrote: "I never received a email"

Sorry about that Karen. What format did you want the books in and what is your email. You can message below or email me directly lefitzpatrick@hotmail.co.uk and I will get them to you straight away.

Lynzie

Karen | 7 comments No problem & I will e-mail you

message 8: by Eliza (new)

Eliza (elizataylor) My review of book number 1
Thanks
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 9: by L.E. (new) - added it

L.E. Fitzpatrick (l_e_fitzpatrick) | 13 comments Hi Eliza, thank you for the awesome review. Really pleased you liked it.

message 10: by Eliza (new)

Eliza (elizataylor) No worries, thank you for letting me review it. I'm into book two now. Will post a review once I am done.
Cheers

message 11: by L.E. (new) - added it

L.E. Fitzpatrick (l_e_fitzpatrick) | 13 comments *Bites nails*

Karen | 7 comments reesekgreese2010@aol.com & mobi please

message 13: by L.E. (new) - added it

L.E. Fitzpatrick (l_e_fitzpatrick) | 13 comments Will get it to you tonight Karen :)

message 14: by Marcus (new)

Marcus Cochran | 13 comments I am interested in reviewing your book. My email is info.acquisition251@gmail.com and my preferred format is both PDF and EPUB. I look forward to being able to read and review this title and any other titles you would like me to review.

message 15: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (stephnizi) | 5 comments Hello!

I'd love to review both of your novels if the opportunity is still available? I have a review blog you can check out and I will also happily post to all retail sites and here on GoodReads as well!

Thanks!

Steph
ePub format
Sniziolek21@gmail.com
Http://novelideareviews.blogspot.com

Megan's Picks For Today Blog (mamascandylit) | 22 comments I know this post is old but i'm interseted in reviewing. Is the offer still available?