Horror Aficionados discussion

Buy, Sell, Win, Trade, Freebie > Free horror novella in exchange for your honest Amazon review

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Chant (danielmarcchant) Hello everyone,

I've recently launched my debut horror novella Burning House and I'm interested in getting honest Amazon reviews. I've scored some quite decent UK reviews but want other points of view.

http://www.amazon.com/Burning-House-D...

If you're willing to read it and post your honest thoughts on Amazon get in touch. Whether it's 1 or 5 star - it's for my development as an author. I'll gift you an Amazon copy in exchange for your feedback. A fair trade hopefully!

Regardless thanks for taking the time to read this.

Dan

message 2: by Doseofbella (new)

Doseofbella (goodreadscomdoseofbella) | 27 comments Hi Dan, I would love to read you book, and post a review. It would be my pleasure.

message 3: by Scot (new)

Scot | 639 comments Dan, this sounds good. If you are looking for an honest review, I would love to help you out.

message 4: by Plaguedoctor (new)

Plaguedoctor I would love to give you an honest review on your book.

message 5: by Emma (new)

Emma (aquarianibis) | 82 comments I would love to read and review your book, if you're still looking for reviews!

message 6: by Andy-t (new)

Andy-t | 2 comments I would love to read this, happy to help with your feedback.

message 7: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jessicaweisheit) | 3 comments I would also love to offer some feedback if you're still looking for people! Let me know :)