What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Ten Thousand Charms (Crossroads of Grace #1)
This topic is about Ten Thousand Charms
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Christian romance - adult fiction - woman working in brothel gets pregnant and moves in with christian farmer and his mother. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abby (new) - added it

Abby | 4 comments the book that I am looking for is about a Woman who I think worked in a brothel and finds out that she is pregnant. There was a farmer who ended up helping her give birth. I think she gave birth in a shed??? The woman ends up moving to the man's farm and I think the man lives with his mother and he might have a child. At some point in the book, I think a snake tried to bite one of the kids and bit the guy's mother instead and she ends up dying.

I'm pretty sure the time frame of this book is in the 1800s. I read this book between 2006 and 2008 I believe it was a pretty new book at my library at that time.

The cover has a picture of a house on a hilltop and a woman walking up a hill in a field of flowers. I think she was wearing red.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36623 comments Mod
Abby, how and where do the heroine and the farmer meet? The farmer is her love interest?

message 3: by Abby (new) - added it

Abby | 4 comments I think they meet when she is having the baby....I don’t really remember that part very good. the farmer is the love interest. I believe they get married in the book.

message 4: by Teri-K (new)

Teri-K | 303 comments Not an exact match I don't think, but could it be Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers?

message 5: by Abby (new) - added it

Abby | 4 comments It’s not redeeming love. I have read that book before as well :) the book I’m looking for is similar.

message 6: by Abby (new) - added it

Abby | 4 comments I found the book!!! Ten Thousand Charms (Crossroads of Grace #1) by Allison Pittman

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Redeeming Love (other topics)
Ten Thousand Charms (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Francine Rivers (other topics)