What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #1)
This topic is about Dark Lover
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. YA/Adult Fantasy/Paranormal Series - Very long series with a group of paranormal friends and/or relatives who protect humans from the bad versions of their society. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kay (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kay | 4 comments I started reading this series (checked out from local library) around 2009-2010. I think it was older than that and there were A LOT of books in the series with more being written I think. From what I can remember, it was about a society of paranormals/supernaturals - not werewolves, maybe vampires? - that were protecting humans from the "evil" version of their group. In each book a different one met someone who would end up becoming "the one" for that person. I think in one of the books they "adopted" a human police officer into their society because he was related to one of the mates.

Any & all help is greatly appreciated!

message 2: by Ebookworm2016 (new)

Ebookworm2016 | 185 comments Is it Black Dagger Brotherhood by J. R. Ward? “Lover Revealed” is the one about the human ex-police officer.

message 3: by Kay (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kay | 4 comments Solved! Yesss!! Thank you!!

message 4: by Kris (last edited Jun 28, 2018 06:51AM) (new)

Kris | 36568 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Katie. Here's the link for Ebookworm2016's find - Lover Revealed by J.R. Ward. First book in the series is Dark Lover.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Lover Revealed (other topics)
Dark Lover (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

J.R. Ward (other topics)