What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Ostrich Boys
This topic is about Ostrich Boys
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA Novel- Scottish teenagers want to take the ashes of their dead friend Ross to a place called Ross. Spoilers ahead. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Blue (new)

Blue | 11 comments This post contains spoilers ahead because apparently that’s all I remember about the book.

I read this YA book probably around 2010-2011, and it seemed fairly new at the time (at least it was set in what felt like the present day). I remember a surprising amount of details. I’m pretty sure it took place in Scotland. It was narrated in first person. Three teenage boys wanted to honor their friend who had recently died by taking his ashes to Ross so he could be Ross in Ross (as that was his name). Ross had died when he was hit by a car on his bike and throughout the book it’s believed to be an accident, (view spoiler). I also remember a character named Munro at the beginning who the boys disliked. But, I don’t remember the title or the author’s name... Any help would be appreciated!

message 2: by Kay (new)

Kay | 4 comments Sounds like Ostrich Boys by Keith Gray.

message 3: by Blue (new)

Blue | 11 comments Katie wrote: "Sounds like Ostrich Boys by Keith Gray."
Yes it is! Thank you! Can't believe I couldn't remember it...

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36583 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Blue. Here's the link for Katie's find - Ostrich Boys by Keith Gray.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Ostrich Boys (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Keith Gray (other topics)