What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Looking for a book about a girl who falls in love with a boy online!!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This book is about a girl in her teens that dates this older guy, who is 17 or so, and they go in a hot tub at some point. I believe the boy and his family are on vacation.
As they walk back to their room or something, the girl see's this boy, who is the 17 year olds 15 year old brother.
He's on the library computer, and is logged into his blog. "Loser with a laptop" is either the name, or a sticker on his laptop. I believe it's the latter.
Anyway, the girl looks him up and they start talking online. After a while he gets on a bus and meets her at a museum where she just lays in the middle of the floor. They go to a hotel or something, probably her apartment, and start making out and they both laugh like crazy because they both had to take their retainers out.

PLEASE HELP ME!! Thank you if you help at all!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Update: THE GUY'S NAME IS OWEN!!!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

FOUND IT!! It's tangled by Carolyn Mackler

message 4: by Ingo (new)

Ingo (ilembcke) | 639 comments For the click:
Tangled by Carolyn Mackler Tangled
thanks to the OP, might be one for my TBR-pile.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I loved it when I first read it a few years back! I guess I used to love Carolyn Mackler because just last month I was looking for a book with a boy named Froggy -- "The Earth, My butt, and other big round things" -- and it is actually also by her!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Tangled (other topics)