Making Connections discussion

ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 3348. - DEFINING MOMENTS (Moments in Time #4) by Dori Lavelle

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (last edited Aug 02, 2014 08:36AM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
Defining Moments (A Moments In Time Novel) by Dori Lavelle Dori Lavelle

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Defining Moments (Moments in Time #4)

Book Description:

*COMING AUGUST 29, 2014*

Betrayal. Lies. Secrets.

How much heartbreak can one heart take?

Melisa Dane has made it through the worst. Her heart was broken, but Florian Dane, better known as “Heat”—and the man of her dreams—returned to mend it. Now, with her family almost complete, Melisa is ready to sit back and enjoy life.

But fate isn't done with her yet. The perpetual smile on her face freezes when the second man to steal her heart shows up in her life once again. Scott Bergfeld, the husband she buried and grieved for years ago, is not dead, and he comes back bearing secrets.

Heartbroken and confused, Melisa tries to find answers to questions she never thought she'd ask, but what she learns throws her life into turmoil. Soon, cracks start to form in her marriage with Heat. As her heart is torn into two halves—between the man she loved first and the man she married first—she comes dangerously close to having her whole life destroyed again. How many people will end up getting hurt? This time, does she have the strength to make it through?

Be one of the first 30 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads, Barnes & Noble and Amazon.

Formats available: ARC copies in mobi, epub, & pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

message 2: by Medavis66 (new)

Medavis66 | 94 comments Elaine Davis
wheeldavelaine@gmail.com
epub

I have not read the others in this series, is this a standalone?

message 3: by Amy (new)

Amy H (twinypa) sent in your request

message 4: by Dori (new)

Dori Lavelle | 39 comments Elaine, thank you so much for your interest. I just sent you an email. Yes, the book can be read as a standalone.

Thank you, Amy, for letting me know.

message 5: by Medavis66 (new)

Medavis66 | 94 comments I have not read this series before, but loved this novel, so it can indeed work as a standalone. My heart broke for Melisa and Heat. Then I wanted to strangle her. Next, she was shocked beyond belief, but kept secrets so I wanted to strangle her again. The situation with Scott was interesting. I enjoyed the turn of events involving Ben. As the book was winding down, I was relieved and elated. I basically enjoyed a great story while on a roller coaster ride of emotions.

ARC provided in exchange for honest review.

This 5 star review is posted at Goodreads, Amazon, and Barnes & Noble.

message 6: by Dori (new)

Dori Lavelle | 39 comments Thank you so much, for taking the time to read and review my book. I'm so happy you enjoyed it.

message 7: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Foster (lmurnc) | 53 comments Lisa Foster
underwood222@comcast.net
MOBI format, please but can do PDF files

message 8: by Amy (new)

Amy H (twinypa) sent in your request

message 9: by Dori (new)

Dori Lavelle | 39 comments I just emailed your copy,Lisa. Thank you so much.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Defining Moments (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Dori Lavelle (other topics)