The Fantasy Portal Book Club discussion

The Fantasy Portal
This topic is about The Fantasy Portal
Book of The Month > Book of the Month

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello,

It is the first month of The Fantasy Portal book bundle and the very first book featured is From Slate to Crimson by Brandon Hill.

I encourage everyone to read this book and discuss in the From Slate to Crimson Discussion thread all month long. Remember to mark any spoilers for those who haven't finished the book yet and be respectful.

Thanks!

R. Prioleau

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Gearing up for the month of September we will feature the second book of the bundle, Ghosts of Koa by Colby R. Rice.

I encourage everyone to read this book and discuss in the Ghosts of Koa Discussion thread all month long. Remember to mark any spoilers for those who haven't finished the book yet and be respectful.

Thanks!

R. Prioleau

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey Everyone!

It's hard to believe that the Month of September will be coming to a close. However, getting ready for October we have The Seedbearing Prince by Davaun Sanders!

I encourage everyone to read this book and discuss in the Seedbearing Prince Discussion thread all month long. Remember to mark any spoilers for those who haven't finished the book yet and be respectful.

Thanks!

R. Prioleau

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 08, 2014 11:32PM) (new)

Hey Everyone!

I hope you are all enjoying the Seedbearing Prince as much as I did!

With Halloween coming up I wanted to get a jump on closing out the Fantasy Portal Book Bundle with the final book American Specter by Rasheedah Prioleau! Yeah, that's me!

I encourage everyone to read this book and discuss in the American Specter Discussion thread throughout the month of November.

Thanks,

TFP Team

P.S. Please remember to mark your spoilers and to be respectful.