Making Connections discussion

Lesbian Crushes at School: A Diary on Growing Up Gay in the Eighties
This topic is about Lesbian Crushes at School
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 3347. - LESBIAN CRUSHES AT SCHOOL: A Diary on Growing Up Gay in the Eighties by Natasha Holme

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
Lesbian Crushes at School A Diary on Growing Up Gay in the Eighties by Natasha Holme Natasha Holme

Genre: LGBT, memoir

Lesbian Crushes at School: A Diary on Growing Up Gay in the Eighties

Book Description:

In 1983 thirteen-year-old Natasha is in love with her French teacher, Miss Williams. When Natasha is cruelly banished from Miss Williams's class forever, the love develops into obsession ... stalking ... unhealthy behaviour ... and painfully misguided cries for attention.

This uncomfortable yet light-hearted memoir in diary form is primarily a record of obsession.

Natasha is a love-sick lesbian teenager in an all-girls school in the eighties, juggling her Latin homework, Bible study, a crush on Elaine Paige, and her suppressed sexuality. How can she make sense of it all?

But more importantly ... tormented by unrequited love ... how can Natasha make Miss Williams love her back? Take a sneaky peek inside ...

Be one of the first people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads, Barnes & Noble and Amazon.

Formats available: Mobi, Epub & Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

Michael Mardel (michaelpmardel) | 181 comments PDF please
michaelmardel98@gmail.com

message 3: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
sent in your request Michael

Michael Mardel (michaelpmardel) | 181 comments thanks

message 5: by Natasha (new)

Natasha Holme (natashaholme) Am I allowed to bump my own post? ... I am stuck at four reviews. A few more would be wonderful.