Making Connections discussion

Timeless Encounters
This topic is about Timeless Encounters
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 3346. - TIMELESS ENCOUNTERS by Jennifer Brassel, Shannon Curtis & Coleen Kwan

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14679 comments Mod
Timeless Encounters by Jennifer Brassel by Jennifer Brassel, Shannon Curtis & Coleen Kwan

Genre: Historical Romance

Timeless Encounters

Book Description:

An anthology of historical, time travel novellas.

The Tipping Point: Returning to Ashwood House, the accursed money pit that destroyed her marriage, catapults Bella and estranged husband Reuben into a past where both have the opportunity to make different choices. If they dare.

The Black Gordon: In pursuit of a serial killer, Brenda is held captive by The Black Gordon, a handsome warrior intent on stealing more than just her freedom.

The Photograph: Whilst crossing the threshold into her doppelganger’s enigmatic past, archivist Erin discovers the key to her own future, answers to her past, and heals the heart of a man wounded by tragedy.

Be one of the first people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads, Barnes & Noble and Amazon.

Formats available: Mobi & Epub

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

message 2: by Niyati (new)

Niyati Em | 68 comments Hey!!

I would love a Mobi for it! My email address is niyati.mavinkurve@gmail.com

Thank you so much!

message 3: by Amy (new)

Amy H (twinypa) sent in your request

message 4: by Coleen (new)

Coleen Kwan Hi Niyati

I have emailed you with a copy of my book.

Thank you!
Coleen Kwan

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Timeless Encounters (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Coleen Kwan (other topics)