ROLEPLAY CAFE! discussion

Mermaid Roleplay > Mermaid RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 516 (516 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by Maryam., FEELS LIKE HAVING A TITLE WAR!!hMUAHHHAAA (new)

Maryam. | 533 comments Mod
((RP!))

message 2: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments Marrisa swam around looking for some food.

message 3: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments She molded some water bored.

message 4: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments Risa swam a little and found another mermaid wondering. 'Better not talk to them...' she thought timidly.

message 5: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments 'Shoot she saw me.' She timidly smiled and waved a little.

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) | 437 comments Jake swam around.

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) | 437 comments He swam faster, at super speed.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex walked along the shore.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex began skipping rocks while on shore.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 825 comments squid swam about in the shallows neer the shore.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 825 comments squid swam in circles in the super-shallow area, about ancle deep.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 825 comments squid quickly swam backwards, avoiding being stepped on.

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) | 437 comments Jake came on surface and looked around.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 825 comments squid came back to her little donut area, and started swimming quickly in circles.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 825 comments squid kept on swimming in circles. there was a tinny fish swimming in her area, bugging her. she stopped and swam after it, attempting to chase it, then stopped wabbling dizzily. if you had saw it, you would have laughed.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 825 comments her eyed spun in circles, then she shook her head violently, clumsily, and, histaricly, and went after the little pink fish, not totaly going straght.

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) | 437 comments He shook her head and saw someone sitting at a rock.

message 18: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (last edited Aug 18, 2009 12:05PM) (new)

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 825 comments squid whent in a spiroly, wiggly patterd, all over the shallows. in and out of rocks, plants, calt and enenemy. not paying attention, she ramed her head straight into the rock emmy was sitting on.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 825 comments she backed up, raher daisedly.(if that is even a word. well, if it aint, is is now!)

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 825 comments ((please rp!!!, and, ya, squids a funny guy- gal.... and always remember, OLO.))

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) | 437 comments Jake saw the person putting her feet in the water and quickly backed away. He submerged.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 825 comments squid floated with the drift into deeper waters, towards the right side of emmy, who had been sitting with jake some where off to her left.

message 23: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (last edited Aug 18, 2009 12:30PM) (new)

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 825 comments squid continued to drift with the current.

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) | 437 comments Jake swam, at a normal speed now, in the opposite direction of the girl? Hed thought it was a girl, but he couldnt be sure.

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) | 437 comments Jake turned around and saw the she was following him. Yes, it was definetely a girl. He swam faster, evading coral and fish.

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) | 437 comments Jake turned around and tilted his head. She was cute. He shook his head and swam faster. 'No way, he needed to stay alone'

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 825 comments squid shook herself awake, and started gayly swimming in zig-zags amocs a bunch of smoth rocks, in the direction they were going in, not relizing they were there.
((gay as in joy, happy.))

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) | 437 comments ((haha))
Jake turned around; he was confused. Finally, he stopped. "What?"

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) | 437 comments ((yeah. i noticed :]))
Jake looked upset. "Sorry... I just like being alone."

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) | 437 comments Jake snorted. "Yeah I noticed." Then he regretted it.
((hey gotta go))

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 825 comments ((bye.))
squid continued to swim, almost dancingly, in the mooth rocks not far from them.

message 32: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments "Uh, he has a point you know." She finally said watching what happened.

message 33: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments "Sorry." Risa said scared for her life, as usual. She swam backwards into the shadows.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 825 comments squid, now only a yard from emmy, and in plan view, relized there were people around.
(lol!)

message 35: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments Risa swam upward toward the light and sighed. It felt good on her skin.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 825 comments squid stood there(if you can say stood), deadpanned.

message 37: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments She slowly started to swim away.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 825 comments SQUID looked utterly confused and bewildered, like myself often times, looking so funny you could fall down with laughter.

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) | 437 comments ((back!))
Jake wondered what shed do next.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 825 comments ((carly, r u there??))

message 42: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments Risa peered over, she was so used to spying on people at her old home she does it to much.

message 43: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments Risa swam back out timidly looking at Jack and Squid.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 825 comments SQUID looked utterly confused and bewildered, like myself often times, looking so funny you could fall down with laughter.

message 45: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments ((why did you repeat it?))

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 825 comments ((cause i started typing, and relized i was typing the same thing!))

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) | 437 comments "Oh no," he said aloud. He went down after her. "Hey! Wait up!"

message 48: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments She hesetaited for a second but continued. "H-hi I-i'm M-m-marissa." She smiled softly.

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) | 437 comments "What's wrong?" he asked. Her eyes were red and puffy so he assumed shed been crying.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 825 comments squid floated there for a mmoment, then, as if just relizing what was going on, followed them down.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11