ROLEPLAY CAFE! discussion

Vampire Roleplay > Vampire RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 249 (249 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Maryam., FEELS LIKE HAVING A TITLE WAR!!hMUAHHHAAA (new)

Maryam. | 533 comments Mod
((Have funnn!!))

message 2: by Athena (new)

Athena Red walked around town playing with her hair. 'What am I doing?' she asked herself. SHe was walking around in the shadows.

Aubrey =Cupcake Lover= | 96 comments ((What kind of vamps are these? Like Twilight vampires?))

Zoe loved the day. It was dark and gloomy, and supposed to rain. The day couldn't get better. She walked around town in her normal black blouse, and finally decided to stop at a park and watch people.

message 4: by Athena (new)

Athena ((um..........mines not. she gets burned but very slowly so she can be out in the sun.))

message 5: by Athena (new)

Athena Red walked to the park and leaned against a tree.

Aubrey =Cupcake Lover= | 96 comments ((okay.))

Zoe pretended to breath. Then she smelled it. Another vampire.

message 7: by Athena (new)

Athena Red looked at her nails. She liked the bright red anil polish she had put on.

Aubrey =Cupcake Lover= | 96 comments Zoe looked around until she spotted a girl with red hair. Who is she? She thought to herself.

message 9: by Athena (new)

Athena red chuckled. She looked over to where the thought came from and grinned. "Well, well, well. We have another vampire." she said to herself.

Aubrey =Cupcake Lover= | 96 comments Wow, She's grinning to herself. She's probably thinking about me being a vampire.

She looked away and leaned against the railing where little children were playing. She decided that she would bring a little fun. She closed her eyes and felt tiny drops of rain sprinkle on her face. She loved bringing rain.

Then she soon heard parents yelling at children that it was time to go home. She grinned. The brats would be gone for the day.

message 11: by Athena (new)

Athena Red chuckled and walked over.

Aubrey =Cupcake Lover= | 96 comments "Mind reader?" Zoe asked simply.

message 13: by Athena (new)

Athena Red smiled. "You got that right." she said she just leaned against another tree.

Aubrey =Cupcake Lover= | 96 comments "That's what I thought. You keep smiling whenever I think something to myself." Zoe said still leaning against the now wet rail, watching people run to their cars.

message 15: by Athena (new)

Athena Red chuckled. "Yup."

Aubrey =Cupcake Lover= | 96 comments "What about your name?" Zoe asked, still not looking at the vamp.

message 17: by Athena (new)

Athena "Red....yours?" she asked.

Aubrey =Cupcake Lover= | 96 comments "Zoe." She responded. "Guess you already know what my gift is."

message 19: by Athena (new)

Athena red smiled. "Yup. Looks like you know what mine is."

Aubrey =Cupcake Lover= | 96 comments "Yeah." Zoe sighed. "Finally those spoiled creatures are gone."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Katie walked to the park and sat under a tree. She used her mind to pull the vines throught the air quietly. She then sensed the other vampires nearby. Extending her mind outward, she began to sit on the edge of their minds to listen in.

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) | 437 comments ((can i join? my charries name is tina))

message 23: by Maryam., FEELS LIKE HAVING A TITLE WAR!!hMUAHHHAAA (new)

Maryam. | 533 comments Mod
((Yes, you can....No wait.......The others should answer that as they are RPING...Lol))

message 24: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments ((Can i join??? I forgot to earlier soo...))

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) | 437 comments ((lol. and join with me!))

message 26: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments ((Do you want to make it so they know each other already?))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((I think yall should be able to join...I just joined and walked into the park randomly...))

message 28: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments ((Ok. Yea, im just going to make her come alone at the park k?))
Cris walked through the park and sniffed. 'Dear? Dear, dear dear! It's times like these that i wish i was ok with drinking human blood.'

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Katie extended another piece of her mind to her the newest vampire in the park. She continued to flick her fingers around sending the vines in different directions.

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) | 437 comments Tina could feel two other vampires in the park. How strange, she thought. Wait, did she smell Cris?

message 31: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments Cris looked around. 'I sense, one, two, three, four vampires... and wait... TINA!' Cris quickly looked around for her old best friend.

message 32: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments ((is it ok that i made them old best friends? o and i have to leave srry))

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) | 437 comments ((yeah sure. oh bye!))

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) | 437 comments Tina used her nose, yes it was definetely Cris! But, where was she? She sniffed the air again.

message 35: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments ((Oh.. i dont anymore, but i only have a little...))

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) | 437 comments ((yeah me2. oh gotta go now actually. bye!))

message 37: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments ((aww bye))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Katie felt them locate her, but it was too late now. She continued to pry into their minds as she made designs in the air with the vines under the shadow of the tree she was sitting against.

message 39: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments Cris felt something change in her brain... 'Um, three and Tina? I thought it was four?'

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((wait I'm confused...what did Cris just do...))

message 41: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments ((remember, you said Katie pryed into there minds, so, i made it so she forgot she was there.))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((ooo, I thought you would have taken it to have known where I was...lol))
Katie felt the vampire become confused and was satisfied.

message 43: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments Cris shook her head anoyed.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Katie quietly sent a vine over to the vampire she was annoying and set it right in front of her on the path.

message 45: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments She looked down. 'What the... VAMP! Huh, must be strong to break through my powers, and she's only a few yards away, comparet to that rat in Vencoover.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

((what is your power again???))
Katie was enjoying this. She made curly spirals on the path around the vampire.

message 47: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments ((Ummmm... she can sense anything in... i think a 100000 mile rases, what it is and if it has powers.))
'Time like these that really make me wish for better powers.' she looked down and smiled, 'I'm waring heels.' she stepped on the vine, hard.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Katie felt the earth send a pain through her right hand. "OWW!" she yelped, but quickly covered her mouth. That did it. She tried to conceal herself with the bushes around her tree. "Conceal me," Katie said to the bushes, hoping it would work against this vampire.

message 49: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 734 comments "Nice try! You might have blocked my power's once, but you're not doing it again! I even heard a mouse fart in China once."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Katie hopped out of her bushes and came out from the shadows to meet this talented vampire.

« previous 1 3 4 5