мαr ♚ | 393 comments You're welcome!!:)

message 3: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments :D

message 4: by Emma (new)

Emma | 1951 comments Hello!

message 5: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments Hello!

message 6: by Emma (new)

Emma | 1951 comments Would you mind maybe reposting the plot on this topic? Just so we can refer to it as a reminder maybe?

message 7: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (last edited Jan 16, 2015 06:00PM) (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments Ayone up for a group rp? Here's the idea….

©ѕαяαн

❝I ᴘʀᴇғᴇʀ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏɴᴇ sᴛʀᴜᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀɴᴅsᴄᴀᴘᴇ.

Sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡᴀɪᴛs ʙᴇɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ɪᴛ; ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ sʜᴏᴡ.❞

The seasons came and went regularly, every year, and it was a cycle that repeated itself. And everyone was accustomed to it. Spring was rebirth, summer holidays and beaches, autumn when the trees went gold and then barren, and with winter came snow, ice and all things dreary and cold. I was all normal. Nobody noticed anything drastic in the weather. So the seasons continued. Of course, global warming was an issue, and people were being educated about the drastic imbalances within the carbon cycle and the ice caps melting. Everyone thought the seas would rise and that was how the world would end; saltwater would envelop and engulf everything over time. But nobody was expecting the apocalypse that was to follow. Not even the greatest and most advanced scientists, geographers, ecologists and weather balloons could be prepared for the new era.

The world, as everyone knew it, was completely obliterated in the year 2023. Stuck in an everlasting winter, everything was destroyed by a worldwide freeze. Everything turned to ice, and every living thing in the world died. And whilst the snow fell, scientists battled the cold with experimentation, attempting to find a solution for survival as living things withered and dropped dead like flies all around their pristine white laboratories. But they failed, and the ice took them, entombed them within great sheets of shimmering blue.

The year is now 2079, the ice has melted in some parts but very few people are still alive on earth. How did they survive? Well, they’re not humans. They’re a new kind of human. Faster, stronger, and smarter than before. It’s an evolution. A new beginning. Will they band together to try and bring the world back to life, or will they choose to live alone and in fear of what lies onwards?

For rumours have crept about the land, 'The icy Pangea,' as some like to call it, that those who died during the unnatural winter have come back as strange beings, dead but still alive, that they live somewhere between the chasm of the end and the continuation. And every night, when the Auorora Borealis erupts into the sky into a multitude of colours, people flame to have seen these dead 'wildlings' roam about, slitting throats and climbing over walls of ice...

❝Bᴇ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅ…. ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ɪs ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴜʟʟ ᴏғ ᴛᴇʀʀᴏʀs.❞

❦║▌Rᴇǫᴜɪʀᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs: (view spoiler)

message 8: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments Of course!... If this thread is still active at all...

message 9: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments Or I guess we could always do a 1x1 together if it doesn't come back to life. c:

message 10: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments Shall I make us a thread, then?

message 11: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments Yep.

message 13: by Emma (new)

Emma | 1951 comments Were you guys still interested in this as a group thing? I just saw that it had been updated...

message 14: by Emma (new)

Emma | 1951 comments Guess it was sort of doomed to fail then?

message 15: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (last edited Jan 31, 2015 07:26PM) (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments fhufhefehu I'm soooo sorry guys! School has been insanely hectic and I haven't been on here for ages... c:
Emma, do you want to join us in the separate one?

message 16: by Emma (new)

Emma | 1951 comments Sure, if you guys are both okay with that...