The Ultimate Fanpage!!(YA) discussion

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)
Book Talks > Harry Potter

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kynkynsmc, The peace keeper (new) - added it

Kynkynsmc (little infinities) | 153 comments Mod
I haven't started reading this series but all of my friends obsess over it . Tell me what you think about this series.

message 2: by Ali (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ali (kittens2meinleo) | 19 comments It's a great series but it starts out a bit slow.

message 3: by Kynkynsmc, The peace keeper (new) - added it

Kynkynsmc (little infinities) | 153 comments Mod
Alicya wrote: "It's a great series but it starts out a bit slow."

Yea. I started reading it a long time ago but I couldn't get past the beginning.

message 4: by Juliet, Professional fangirl (new) - rated it 5 stars

Juliet | 321 comments Mod
I'm on book three. :P I will finish the series one way or another!

message 5: by ~Reading Rambler~, Reading Rambler (new) - rated it 5 stars

~Reading Rambler~ (readingrambler) | 121 comments Mod
Juliet wrote: "I'm on book three. :P I will finish the series one way or another!"

Me too! I finished the first one in a day, but it took me a while to read the second one.
After watching ALL the movies I just cant get into them. I feel like I know what will happen.
Still loved 'em though.

message 6: by Mridu (new) - added it

Mridu | 2 comments Its the best series on this planet. <3 #enoughsaid

Maya (ladycarstairs31) | 26 comments You gotta read it. HP is one of those books that will be in your heart forever, no matter how much YA we read and forget about. Definitely worth a read..

Swann | 3 comments Great series. I read the series in about a month, and I was obsessed with it. Seriously I had a lot of merch, clothing, all the books ect. I agree it is a great series but some books are a bit slow. The slowest book for me was the last one. I used to be a complete potterhead but now I'm in love with Twilight more. Highly recommend the series though ♥️

Maya (ladycarstairs31) | 26 comments I do like Twilight but compared to hp....

Swann | 3 comments Hp is really slow and each of the books are kinda like the one before it