Introverted Book Club discussion

JULY's book > The books for JULY are here!

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gabii (new)

Gabii (gabiireads) | 7 comments Mod
Hello, my favorite introverts!
It's time to share with you the books that I picked for next month. If you didn't read the last announcement you wouldn't know that you can choose between 2 different books and 2 different genres. The genres are thriller/mystery and Young Adult. Now let's see the books.

MYSTERY/THRILLER
I'm really excited to share this book with you because it has amazing reviews on Goodreads and it sounds amazing. With a 4.03 stars rating, Blink is "A compelling, gripping thriller with a breathtaking twist that will keep you awake until the early hours." And it's £0.99 on Kindle RIGHT NOW! GO AND GET IT!

YOUNG ADULT
This one sounds delicious and it's the perfect read for summer. Love & Gelato
"Lina is spending the summer in Tuscany, but she isn’t in the mood for Italy’s famous sunshine and fairy-tale landscape. She’s only there because it was her mother’s dying wish that she get to know her father. But what kind of father isn’t around for sixteen years? All Lina wants to do is get back home."
And because I don't want you to spend a lot of money on these books, this one is also £1 on Kindle. Go get it now!!!

Hopefully, you will love these books and I'm excited to see your reviews. Which one will you pick? Or are you going to read them both? Let me know!

Love, another introvert!

message 2: by Paul (new)

Paul (paulmelki) | 3 comments Hello, fellow introverted groupmates!

I'm currently reading this month's book Blink and I'm almost halfway through it. Is anyone else reading it and feels like discussing the book? I'll be glad to share the experience with someone else!

Cheers!