Making Connections discussion

Hello, Agnieszka! (Between Two Worlds, #2)
This topic is about Hello, Agnieszka!
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 3339. - HELLO, AGNIESZKA! by E. Journey

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14679 comments Mod
Hello, Agnieszka! (Between Two Worlds, #2) by E. Journey E. Journey

Genre: Women's Fiction

Hello, Agnieszka!

Book Description:

A son’s attempted suicide shocks the Halverson family and uncovers lifelong secrets of love, rivalry, and betrayal in the mother’s early life. Agnieszka Halverson must now bare her soul to her children, and tell them of shattered dreams and love/hate relationships with her mother and a grandaunt. Her passion for the piano saves her from the ravages of her childhood.

A consuming first love, at the root of the secret, opens up her world, but ends in a way she never expected—a tragic fact she couldn’t help. The experience gives her strength to move on and grab a second chance at happiness. But does she ever forget that compelling first love?

Hello, Agnieszka! is a sequel/prequel hybrid to Hello, My Love! and it explores complex relationships between mothers and daughters and touches on sociocultural issues about fitting into society. Together, the two novels comprise the Between Two Worlds Series about four women, two different but adjacent eras, and lives that are parallel, inevitably intersecting, but personal.

Be one of the first 5 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads, Barnes & Noble and Amazon.

Formats available: Mobi, Epub & Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 9 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

message 2: by Annabelle (new)

Annabelle (spingirl68) | 40 comments If you still need readers, I would love to!

Annabelle

annabelle_6886@live.com

Mobi

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Annabelle wrote: "If you still need readers, I would love to!

Annabelle

annabelle_6886@live.com

Mobi"

Hello Annabelle!
Thank you. One can never have enough readers. I'll email you a mobi file today.

EJourney

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Hello, Agnieszka! (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

E. Journey (other topics)