Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Advanced Copies for Review > Contemporary YA ARC for Review

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cecily (new)

Cecily Wolfe | 19 comments For Mary Sofia, The Penultimate writing competition is more than a chance at a free college education; she wants to show her younger siblings that they can all rise above their violent family history. For Raiden, the pressure to succeed comes from within, although he knows that family traditions play a part in his determination. For Camara, writing fiction is almost compulsive, but her own dark secret may be the best story she can ever tell. For Michael, swimming and writing fit his introverted personality perfectly, but meeting a smart and beautiful girl at The Penultimate makes stepping outside of his comfort zone easy. All four will compete against each other along with 96 other high school juniors for the chance of a lifetime: a full scholarship to a prestigious private college. Some students will do anything to win, but others may pay the price.

All e-formats available for review.

message 2: by Destiny (new)

Destiny Bridwell | 5 comments I would like to read this. I have a kindle so mobi would be good

message 3: by Cecily (new)

Cecily Wolfe | 19 comments Destiny wrote: "I would like to read this. I have a kindle so mobi would be good"

Hi Destiny - please message me your email and I will send you a mobi copy. Thank you!

message 4: by Alecs (new)

Alecs (alecsreadsalot) | 2 comments Hello! This sounds AMAZING (I love a good contemporary YA with multiple focal characters) and I’d love to read and review it!

message 5: by Cecily (new)

Cecily Wolfe | 19 comments Alecs wrote: "Hello! This sounds AMAZING (I love a good contemporary YA with multiple focal characters) and I’d love to read and review it!"

Hi Alecs - please message me your email and which format you need and I'll be happy to send you a copy. Thank you!

message 6: by Camille (new)

Camille (tutorgirll) This sounds like a great read! I'm interested :) I read ebooks off an iPad so I think PDF would work. Would love to read and review! Thank you!

message 7: by Cecily (new)

Cecily Wolfe | 19 comments Thank you - please send me your email and I will send a copy.

message 8: by Yowofficial (new)

Yowofficial | 5 comments Sounds intriguing to me. I would love to review it. If you are still interested then send a PDF to yowofficial@gmail.com
Thanks!

message 9: by Cecily (new)

Cecily Wolfe | 19 comments Yowofficial wrote: "Sounds intriguing to me. I would love to review it. If you are still interested then send a PDF to yowofficial@gmail.com
Thanks!"

I just sent it - thank you for your interest!