Clean Reads discussion

Clean Wholesome Romance Writers & Readers

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by C. (last edited Jun 27, 2018 10:21AM) (new)

C. | 297 comments Absolutely refuse to be part of Facebook/Twitter!

Isn't posting this in groups all over Goodreads, considered SPAMMING the groups?

message 2: by Kathy (new)

Kathy (kathyhabel) | 5 comments C. wrote: "Absolutely refuse to be part of Facebook/Twitter!" I don't blame you! I am not a twitter fan at all. I do use facebook & instagram but try to limit my time on them. Using them is not a requirement to be part.

message 3: by Jody (new)

Jody Cleven | 16 comments I'm an author of clean, wholesome books for middle-grades. My current book, A Ripple in Maggie Pond is a thrilling, engaging and relevant story about friendship and loyalty (with a sweet boy interest) that delights all audiences. Check it out on Amazon or read my author's blog at https://jodycleven.com/ Enjoy! -Jody Cleven

message 4: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidieljarbo) | 1 comments I am an author of clean, wholesome historical fiction. My stories feature a strong female protagonist, mystery, romance, and a doorway into a world of the past. How did people live? How were women treated? How did faith and superstition collide? I love to be transported back in time when I read. Don't you?
Heidi EljarboTrailing the Hunter