KIDS U Books discussion

books

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by jim (new)

jim | 7 comments what is your favorite book

message 2: by Emma (new)

Emma Sobey | 11 comments Mod
My favorite book is To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. I also like the Harry Potter series and anything by Jane Austen.

message 3: by jim (new)

jim | 7 comments hatchet by palson

message 4: by Hotsauce (new)

Hotsauce deluxe | 7 comments My favorite book is "The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn" by Mark Twain. I also love "The Secret Garden" by Frances Hodgson Burnett.

message 5: by Lily (new)

Lily | 6 comments Before I Fall- Lauren Oliver

message 6: by Milo (new)

Milo | 3 comments My favorite book is The Calling by Kelley Armstrong.

message 7: by Unicorn (new)

Unicorn | 6 comments unschooled by Allen Woodrow

message 8: by Emma (new)

Is there a book or series of books that you feel is highly overrated? Defend your choice!!!!

message 9: by Kidsu (new)

Kidsu | 8 comments I like almost everything I read

message 10: by Lily (new)

Lily | 6 comments Emma wrote: "Is there a book or series of books that you feel is highly overrated? Defend your choice!!!!"

Warriors Erin Hunter

message 11: by Dwight (new)

Dwight Schrute | 8 comments my favorite book is Refugee by Alan Gratz

message 12: by Emma (new)

I can't stand the series Twilight. Not only do I hate all the characters, but I also think that the writing isn't very good. I just didn't really like the series as a whole.

message 13: by Lily (new)

Lily | 6 comments Lily wrote: "Emma wrote: "Is there a book or series of books that you feel is highly overrated? Defend your choice!!!!"

Warriors Erin Hunter"

Everyone reads it and they talk about how much they love it but it is a dumb book and boring

message 14: by Hotsauce (new)

Hotsauce deluxe | 7 comments I think "Thirteen Reasons Why" is overrated. The writing isn't that good and the only reason people started liking the book is because of the recent show that came out based on the book.

message 15: by Emma (new)

What is it about the book Warriors that makes it so bad?

message 16: by Kidsu (new)

Kidsu | 8 comments I believe the Warriors series is overrated because I can't tell what is going on and who is who. Also, it is just a dumb story!

message 17: by Unicorn (new)

Unicorn | 6 comments i don't hate any of the books i read

message 18: by jim (new)

jim | 7 comments Emma wrote: "Is there a book or series of books that you feel is highly overrated? Defend your choice!!!!"

waririors because cats dead cats can be reincarnated as different cats if they die and another cat is born it is reincarnated and they are divided into clans with a leader and is very cringy

message 19: by Emma (new)

What book that you read for school was completely not your thing? Why didn't you like it?

message 20: by Dwight (new)

Dwight Schrute | 8 comments I think The Hobbit is overrated. I still liked it but everyone I know who has read it thinks i'ts the best thing ever and it can get pretty boring

message 21: by Unicorn (new)

Unicorn | 6 comments science fiction

message 22: by Emma (new)

Dwight wrote: "I think The Hobbit is overrated. I still liked it but everyone I know who has read it thinks i'ts the best thing ever and it can get pretty boring"

I gotta agree with you on this one! I think the Hobbit is okay, but sometimes Tolkien can get a little boring.

message 23: by jim (new)

jim | 7 comments the grumpy cat is overated

https://www.google.com/search?q=grump...

message 24: by Dwight (new)

Dwight Schrute | 8 comments Have You Filled A Bucket Today? by Carol Mccloud because we had to read it every single year

message 25: by Lily (new)

Lily | 6 comments Emma wrote: "What book that you read for school was completely not your thing? Why didn't you like it?"
IT by Stephen King. It was not as scary as I was hoping and it was not as detailed as I would have liked.

message 26: by Kidsu (new)

Kidsu | 8 comments The Whipping Boy! I had to read it for book club and it was just a supper dumb story!

message 27: by Hotsauce (new)

Hotsauce deluxe | 7 comments I had to read 'My Shoes" Every year in elementary. school and it was so boring. I don't have anything against the book, it teaches a good message but every year got so boring and annoying.

message 28: by Kidsu (new)

Kidsu | 8 comments Oh, the story Have You Filled A Bucket Today? I remember that one, I totally have to agree with you!

message 29: by jim (new)

jim | 7 comments Emma wrote: "What book that you read for school was completely not your thing? Why didn't you like it?"

wrinkle in time by madaline l'engle. we had to read that every year

message 30: by Unicorn (new)

Unicorn | 6 comments Bill Nye The Science Guy

message 31: by Milo (new)

Milo | 3 comments The book Dragonfly by Julia Golding. It had too much detail and some parts were a little boring to read.

message 32: by Kidsu (new)

Kidsu | 8 comments I can't agree with you on A Wrinkle in Time, it was such a great book!

message 33: by Hotsauce (new)

Hotsauce deluxe | 7 comments I agree with Ham. A "Wrinkle In time" was amazing.

message 34: by Emma (new)

Kidsu wrote: "I can't agree with you on A Wrinkle in Time, it was such a great book!"
Did you see the movie of A Wrinkle in Time? Did you like it?

message 35: by Dwight (new)

Dwight Schrute | 8 comments I saw the movie it was horrible

message 36: by Dwight (new)

Dwight Schrute | 8 comments It was just really choppy

message 37: by Kidsu (new)

Kidsu | 8 comments I haven't seen the movie yet, but I have herd some bad comments on it, people say it is not at all like the book!

message 38: by Unicorn (new)

Unicorn | 6 comments i haven't watched it