Book Loving Kiwis discussion

Archives > SMASHWORDS JULY E_BOOK SALE

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by P.D.R. (new)

P.D.R. Lindsay (pdrlindsay) | 1646 comments Anyone need a good book to read? Smashwords are holding their annual e-book sale from July 1st until July 31st. Yes! The whole month!

Get in there and find something different to read. The books range from fiction in every genre to non-fiction. Prices are reduced and many of the books are free.

message 2: by Lidy (new)

Lidy Schouw | 4 comments Thank you so much for putting that up here. I hadn't heard of them before. I have downloaded several books and was especially pleased that I could download them to my Kindle 😊

message 3: by P.D.R. (new)

P.D.R. Lindsay (pdrlindsay) | 1646 comments Delighted to help readers find good books. It also helps my writer colleagues.

As you're new to Smashwords you must have had a lot of fun, Lidy, as there is a great range to choose from. Smashwords is the only distributor/publisher I know of that allows you to download to a Kindle. Our ebooks are available in all formats and PDF. Certainly helps readers.

message 4: by P.D.R. (new)

P.D.R. Lindsay (pdrlindsay) | 1646 comments Half way through the sale.

Get in there you readers. I've filled my Blackberry up with a lot of good freebies!