Humans vs. Aliens Rp discussion

Slave Farms > Another Forest

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) ((AMMYYYY!!!))

message 3: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) ((What were we doing again?))

message 5: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) ((Right))

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 47 comments ((You start I want to get a feel of your character!))

message 7: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) Mila stood silently in the middle of the clearing in the woods, a bit overwhelmed by all the thoughts from the numerous animals and communicative plants shooting at her.

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 47 comments Rose couldn't tell what was up or down until she heard something on the other side of the vine wall.
"Is someone there" yelling she ran over to the wall.

message 9: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) Mila heard a shout and turned, reaching out her mind. The girl - Rose - was in trouble. She needed help. Mila didn’t dare go any deeper for fear of disrupting the girl’s mind, but she silently asked a fox to help the girl.

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 47 comments "Hello anyone" distressed rose looked for a sign of a way out and then saw a unique looking fix with white eyes and blue fur come up to her

message 11: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) The fox tilted its head and turned into the forest, beckoning the girl. She ran the final fifty yards or so to Mila where she sat waiting.

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 47 comments "Is that your fox" curiously studying the girl in front of her persons

message 13: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) Mila shook her head and the fox ran into the forest. What’s wrong? She asked Rose, reaching out with her consciousness to deliver the message.

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 47 comments Why the hell was that tearing her arm away in fear/shock

message 15: by quq (last edited Jun 28, 2018 09:04PM) (new)

quq  (190511) She merely opened her mouth to reveal the stump of her tongue, which they had cut out years before. The aliens, when they invaded. Can’t talk. Have to do it this way. I promise I won’t invade unless I need to. she explained cautiously. Are you alright? What happened?

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 47 comments "Woah! I am so sorry I didn't mean to pull away! I have just never expirenced such a unique sensation before."

message 17: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) She waited patiently for Rose’s answer to her questions, while keeping an eye on the surrounding forest and the thoughts of her companions. She wasn’t supposed to be out here.

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 47 comments "I was running away from home because I feel unwelcome do and was thinking of doing horrible things. I came to the forest because I knew where a grotto was but u took one wrong turn and got lost in here! What are you doing out here you also look as though something is bothering you?" Simpythetically rose grabbed the aliens hand do she could communicate easier.

message 19: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) Mila pulled her hand away hurriedly. Come, she shouted in her mind and ran out of the clearing towards the depths of the forest.

message 21: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) Come! she repeated desperately, slowing down minutely.

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 47 comments "Coming" dashing after in her little black sneakers rise caught up to this alien girl

message 23: by quq (last edited Jun 28, 2018 09:26PM) (new)

quq  (190511) After running for a good long while, they came upon a small clearing under the thick shelter of three fig trees. There was fire pit in the middle, with fresh logs stacked at the edge of the clearing, and a stream running to the left of the trees. A pile of blankets marked Mila’s spot by the fire, and currently a squirrel was curled up in the cushy spot. Stay here, she warned.

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 47 comments "What are you doing" whispering rose looking cautiously around to make sure no one else was here

message 25: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) Mila ran out of the forest, hurtling over the ivy wall and into her master’s estate.

((Skip to next morning?))

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 47 comments ((Definitely))

"Ohh what happened" first awakening to the sight of a burnt out fire and Rose herself beung alone in the now see filled sunny woods

message 27: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) Mila ran back to the clearing the first chance she had. Rose? she asked silently, seeing the girl was awake.

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 47 comments "Where did you go" confused and dioriented Rose struggled to get on her feet

message 29: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) Mila ignored the question. You can stay here for now, she offered.

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 47 comments "Are you ok is my question you are sneaking around and acting distant. Is someone doing something to you that is not fair or harmful to your well being?" Concerned rose moves closer struggling to stay afoot

message 31: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) I’m fine, She snapped. But you won’t be if you keep being so loud.

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 47 comments "So where do we go now?" asking cautiously rose steped back

message 33: by quq (last edited Jul 01, 2018 03:19PM) (new)

quq  (190511) You stay here. Just live here, or whatever, until you get your situation figured out. she sat down on a tree stump and sighed.

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 47 comments "Why are you getting defensive all of a sudden?" Whispering sternly at the alien chick

message 35: by quq (last edited Jul 01, 2018 10:41PM) (new)

quq  (190511) Would you rather I be dead? She asked quietly. It’s either dead or defensive in this life.

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 47 comments "Where us this coming from" completely shocked rise stepped away from this girls out of fear

message 37: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) From experience, she said finally. That was that. She stood up and picked all the leaves off her dress.

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 47 comments "Did I do something to offen you miss?"

message 39: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) No. Mila’s fury was lowered considerably since last night, when she had witnessed her master beating a fellow slave. Mila had healed her the morning after, of course. It was common occurrence in her household.
She rearranged her dress to cover the dirt spots and started walking out of the clearing. Stay here if you’re smart, she threw over her shoulder at the girl.