Beta Reader Group discussion

37 views
Authors Seeking FREE Betas > New Adult Fiction/Romance set in NYC

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jonathan (new)

Jonathan Olivier | 6 comments Looking for a beta to read my completed 70,000 word New Adult/Romance novel. I'm looking for general feedback. I'm hoping for a free beta, but am willing to pay if the price is right.


message 2: by Aliza (new)

Aliza | 66 comments I’d be happy to take a look at 20 pages or so to see if I want to commit.
Aeprero@gmail.com


message 3: by Jonathan (new)

Jonathan Olivier | 6 comments Aliza wrote: "I’d be happy to take a look at 20 pages or so to see if I want to commit.
Aeprero@gmail.com"


Sent you an email with the first chapter. Thanks for your interest.


message 4: by Dave (new)

Dave Anderson | 54 comments Johnathan,
I've got a polished 72,000 word NA romance I need a beta read on as well. If you're interested in a swap, let me know.


message 5: by Jonathan (new)

Jonathan Olivier | 6 comments Dave wrote: "Johnathan,
I've got a polished 72,000 word NA romance I need a beta read on as well. If you're interested in a swap, let me know."


Thanks for the offer, Dave, but I'm not sure I have the time at the moment. Good luck in your search as well.


message 6: by Izzy (new)

Izzy F | 9 comments Hey Jonathan, I'd love to read the first two/three chapters to see if I'm interested.
izzysalas23@gmail.com


message 7: by Jonathan (new)

Jonathan Olivier | 6 comments Izzy wrote: "Hey Jonathan, I'd love to read the first two/three chapters to see if I'm interested.
izzysalas23@gmail.com"


Sent you an email. Thanks for your interest.


back to top