Twilight (The Twilight Saga, #1) Twilight question

Are they even vampires?
Daan Daan Jun 26, 2018 02:38PM
Something rolled into my mind, are these vampires even vampires? They are perfect, can't be killed, sun doesn't destroys them and they seem rather capable to control themselves.

I think they are angels not vampires. Which would make sense since Meyers religious upbringing, to make them angels. They make more sense if they are angel like/angels.

Twilight was released before The Vampire Diaries, which is why they are very different when representing vampires. However, the author of twilight had a very different perspective of vampires, but we can't technically blame that on that author. But, true Twilight was so different in terms of representing vampires than other shows or novels which consist of vampires.

Daan Meyer probably didn't keep a rulebook, a lorebook. She after all write it after such a nice dream why break a dream by adding RULES.

We never are told
...more
Jul 09, 2018 03:08AM · flag

I haven't thought of this... But it could be 🤔

Daan I like the idea of a vampire burning up. I know it is almost TOO silly. But it forces them to stick to the night. If you have a character that has pow ...more
Jul 09, 2018 03:10AM · flag

It's just a diferent veiw of the steriotypicaly restricted vampires. e way in witch vamps are looked apon in this series is very different to other series in the same way that Harry Potter is dramaticaly different to The Lord of the Rings; they are simular in some ways but compleatly different in most things e.g: its veiw on wizzardas.

So yeah they are vampires.