Audiobooks discussion

Curse of Sekhmet (Casters of Syndrial #3)
This topic is about Curse of Sekhmet
Free Promos for Review > Fantasy title seeks reviewers.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments If you'd like to give a listen to and review my latest, please message me with "Curse of Sekhmet" and let me know if you need US or UK code. Thanks.

Description:

Nathan is preparing to fight a dangerous caster, but the real threat to Syndrial takes everyone by surprise. When he writes about murders that start coming true, he has to stop a killer that is closer than he thinks. Time is against him.

To save Syndrial from a devastating threat, Nathan and his brother will have to work with some unusual allies. As they face old and new opponents, they uncover secrets that hit a little too close to home for Nathan. His Writer ability has been a powerful tool, but this time it might be a curse.

Victoria Haugen (victoriahaugen) | 97 comments Hi Scott! I'm fairly new to this site, and cannot figure out the message (yet lol), so I'd love to listen/review! US victoriahaugen@yahoo.com

message 3: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Not a problem. Just sent you a promo code for the audiobook. Hope you enjoy.

Scott

message 4: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 561 comments jagsed5@hotmail.com(US code please)

message 5: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Thanks for listening Edward. Just sent via e-mail.

Scott