Challenge Corner discussion

Dirty Obsession (Dirty, #1)
This topic is about Dirty Obsession
Let's Buddy! - Contemporary/Rom > Dirty Obsession by Ella Miles -> Starting July 2nd, 2018

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Alaina (ameserole) | 63533 comments Mod
Arlo Carini saved my life, only to destroy it.
When I first met him, he was the wealthy, powerful, sexy stranger giving me and a dozen other art history students a tour of his mansion. But he soon became my everything.
My savior. My lover. My obsession.
He tried to warn me. Every chance he could, he tried to get me to run far, far away. But it only made my obsession grow stronger. Until I made the worst mistake I could. And ended up trapped forever.

WARNING: This is a DARK and DIRTY romance series. Each book will feature a new couple in this world.

message 2: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Chapter 8: (view spoiler)

message 3: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Chapter 22: (view spoiler)

message 4: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Chapter 31: (view spoiler)

message 5: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Finished: (view spoiler)

message 6: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

let me know if you want to read the other books :D

message 7: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 3 stars

Felicia | 15005 comments Mod
3%(view spoiler)

message 8: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 3 stars

End of part one. (view spoiler)

message 9: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Felicia wrote: "End of part one. [spoilers removed]"

I KNOW

message 10: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 3 stars

Shit twin. Lol. Poor Heath.

message 11: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 3 stars

Finished. Fuck this book and this series. I’m so glad it’s done and over with. Jesus fucking christ.