message 1: by ArmyVet (new)

ArmyVet | 493 comments Mod
Here we are

message 2: by ArmyVet (new)

Have used done

Neko or werecat

message 3: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 52 comments I've done a yokai which I'm guessing is similar?

message 4: by ArmyVet (new)

Yea something like that. So I like to do something with a werecat

message 5: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 52 comments Okay sounds good to me :)

message 6: by ArmyVet (new)

Okay I have a profile done

message 7: by ArmyVet (new)

Name: Jacus loveless
Appearance: https://pin.it/pyxirszjpfywa4
https://pin.it/n7abaakqwmfhsl

Cat form: https://pin.it/wntymhjlpevg4y

Note: his cat form always get mistaken by a wolf form or a dog form

message 8: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 52 comments [Name:] Katherine Mackenzie
[Nicknames:] Kitty, Kat, Rin
[Alias(es):] The Midnight Black Cat
[Age:] 18
[Gender:] Female

[Hair:]

[Eyes:]

[Clothing Style:]

[Cat form:]

[Interesting Facts:]
- She's a thrill seeker, loves the rush of adrenaline that comes from doing something dangerous and full of risk.
- Is sort of a masochists
- Borderline sociopath

message 9: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 52 comments That look okay?

message 10: by ArmyVet (new)

Good I usually add character through the role play at times you want to start or want me

message 11: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 52 comments I just took one of my old characters and deleted some stuff xD
I'll let you start ^.^

message 12: by ArmyVet (new)

((Our character personality is very much different this be fun))

Jacus was at a park seating at a bench listening to music. He was laying down looking up at the sky. Feeling the nice warm moth on his skin.

message 13: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 52 comments Katherine was up in a tree in the park, she was humming to herself swinging her legs, the sun was setting and she was enjoying the orange and pink the sky was beginning to turn

message 14: by ArmyVet (new)

Luke jolt up in a seating position looking around sensing something near him. Like his noise had its mind of its own. He shake his head why is it for the past few days his smell is very sensitive he could smell things almost a mile away.

message 15: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 52 comments Kitty stayed up her tree but she jumped slightly when the boy on the bench jolted up, nearly falling off the branch. She wasn't usually this jumpy but when she is relaxed and not paying too much attention she turns into a scaredy-cat.

message 16: by ArmyVet (new)

Jacus got up slowly trying to find the smell. He walk under the tree were kitty was at. But he didn’t look up. “Why can I smell something so far. I don’t understand this it’s a it creepy to me.”

message 17: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 52 comments 'Probably because you're creepy,' she stated bluntly from above with her arms crossed. 'I mean you can't just go around smelling a girl, it's not exactly polite,' she sneered.

message 18: by ArmyVet (new)

Jacus fall on his butt and look up, “What the hell. I wasn’t and why are you up there.” He got up blushing lightly feeling stupid. He had no idea there someone was there.

message 19: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 52 comments She shrugged 'It's not illegal to sit in trees. Besides, I like it up here, means I can see further.' She hung off the tree branch so she was at eye level with Luke but upside-down, 'So why are you being all weird and smelly?' She wrinkled her nose and tilted her head to the side in curiosity.

message 20: by ArmyVet (new)

Jacus look down trying to figure this out how to explain, “Huh I don’t understand but the past few days I been hearing and smelling things so much better

message 21: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 52 comments 'I see,' she placed her hand on her chin in thought, it was rare to meet one of her kind so unaware of themselves but in a world such as this it was always hard to tell what exactly was going on with people. 'Maybe you should lay off the drugs and booze,' she chuckled humourlessly

message 22: by ArmyVet (new)

Jacus frowned and narrow his eyes, “I don’t do either.” A loud noise suddenly roar in the air. Jacus freak out and turned into his cat form. He ran under the bench shaking.

message 23: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 52 comments Kat jumped back up the tree and hissed at the loud noise, she then looked to where she thought she'd seen Luke cowar, she was right. Hopping out of the tree she bent down and looked at the cat 'You alright there buddy?'

message 24: by ArmyVet (new)

Luke move his paw from his face showing the unique pattern on his face like a white skull mask. He look at her trying to say I don’t like loud noise but all it came out was, “Mew now meow”. His ears wiggle his head title his head very confused.

message 25: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 52 comments 'You seriously have no idea what's going on here do you?' she asked tilting her head to the side, 'You wanna come out from under the bench at least?' she sighed

message 26: by ArmyVet (new)

Luke slow came out wondering what was the noise first. He slowly got up and wobble himself underneath the bench. He got up very unstudied. He lower his ears and widen eyes. He look at his paw they were not shape or look like most cat paws.

message 27: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 52 comments 'A little shaky there ain't cha? Not used to this quite yet?' She asked lowering her voice as to not startle him again.

message 28: by ArmyVet (new)

Jacus had no idea what he did to make himself look like this. Also how does he go back to human. He look around like crazy one of his ears is up looking super adorable. He couldn’t ask his guardian because his parents died when he was young and so there aren’t anyways to understand what he was.

message 29: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 52 comments 'Woah buddy calm down, you carry on like that and you're gonna get heat stoke or something jesus,' she put her hands out infront of her in a non-threatening manner

message 30: by ArmyVet (new)

Luke title his head and try to calm down and relax. He sigh and fluff up slowly lay down but hasn’t at all use to the form and flop down. He grunted with the thud. He look at the girl a bit embarrassed.

message 31: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 52 comments Kitty decided that the best course of action was to take on her cat-form, she took a deep breath and closed her eyes. By the time they were opened she was already a cat,
'Better?' she purred

message 32: by ArmyVet (new)

Jacus couldn’t believe that he could hear her very clearly. He want to talk to her so bad he had so many question. He look around opening it will come. He lay his head down on his paw.

message 33: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 52 comments 'You really have no idea what's going on do you,' she chuckled, with time you'll learn.' She hopped up onto the bench to sit down, she wasn't interested in getting her fur all mussed up from the dirt.

message 34: by ArmyVet (new)

((Where is flame for the Tokyo ghoul role play. So bored waiting on. Sorry I can get pretty impatient))

Jacus look up realizing she look like something like domestic cat. Without trying he spoke loud enough for the girl to hear him, ‘Okay why do I look nothing like cat? What am I a freak or mutant?? Will I get find out and get research on? Does this mean I’m going to be like going in heat and this girl can sense that? Wow if that’s so so ugh. What the hell.’

message 35: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 52 comments //no idea, he's usually on at least once a day...//

Katherine chuckled, 'No idea, probably, maybe and yes. But you worry too much, over worry will lead to you getting tested on okay? So calm the freak down man.' She stretched out relaxing.

message 36: by ArmyVet (new)

Luke jump and took off scrambling near by the bush. He curl up with great freaked out eyes, “nooo!!!” He loser his ears. He heard someone come behind him.

A young woman very elegant and sexy looking. Look at him, “Your a strange like baby wolf but so adorable.” He pat his head softly. Then she walk off.

message 37: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 52 comments Katherine rolled her eyes, 'You're so jumpy jeez.' She hopped down from the bench and sat infront of the bush, 'You're a weird looking cat, people are gonna want to pet you.'

message 38: by ArmyVet (new)

Jacus slowly came out of the bush. “Weird that’s not nice to say.” Hey wiggle his ears and examining his body a little. He wish had a mirror. He perk his ears knowing if he goes home he can look. He lower his ears thinking what his parents will think or do.

message 39: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 52 comments 'I'm not exactly a nice person if you hadn't noticed,' she stated matter of factly, 'Beside's you need to know how things work around here or you're gonna get yourself in some serious trouble.'

message 40: by ArmyVet (new)

Instincly jacus barrow his eyes and did a low hiss/growl at her. His fur fluff up ears and tail straight up. He didn’t like This girl one bit bark but no help. Knowing he had no idea what or who he was at the moment.

message 41: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 52 comments 'Hey it's not my problem if you don't like me, no one asked you too.' She hissed before turning back into her human form, 'I won't tolerate rude individuals.' She span on her heels and began walking away.

message 42: by ArmyVet (new)

Jacus look down and saw the hot girl that pat him. He thought maybe he can use this girl and maybe have her drive him to his house. Maybe being a cat is what maybe being easier than being human.

A man was near by he was a werewolf prowling around spying on jacus.

((I’m going to make a new character soon))

message 43: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 52 comments //lol I guess I should too since Katherine's kinda walked off//

message 44: by ArmyVet (new)

((Ya I’m going to make the character later on))

message 45: by ArmyVet (new)

((I might do two more character but, trying to figure it out at the moment))

message 46: by ArmyVet (new)

Name: Evan
Appearance:

https://pin.it/uzgisqhwfjicxb

https://pin.it/ot67dsgc7g2lik

Name: rose Emily
Appearance:

https://pin.it/bffjb5kszw4hr5

message 47: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 52 comments //sorry I've been swamped with work but I'll make sure to make one later!!//

message 48: by ArmyVet (new)

((Okay just got everything ready))

message 49: by Aurora (last edited Jul 08, 2018 03:07PM) (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 52 comments Name: Orchid
Appearance:

message 50: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 52 comments //felt like being a bird lol//

« previous 1