Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Beyond Wicked
This topic is about Beyond Wicked
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Questions > Combined all books <facepalm>

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ginger (new) - added it

Ginger Elinburg (gingerelinburgauthor) | 5 comments I was trying to combine my e-books with my paperbacks and accidentally combined ALL of my books (except one) into one book. Only after clicking the separate tool button about five stinking times, did I realize I can't undo this myself. Can a librarian help me, please?

message 2: by Arenda (new)

Arenda | 22206 comments Separated: https://www.goodreads.com/author/list...

Please note: it can take some time for all reviews/ratings to show correctly after a combine/separate.

message 3: by Ginger (new) - added it

Ginger Elinburg (gingerelinburgauthor) | 5 comments Arenda wrote: "Separated: https://www.goodreads.com/author/list...

Please note: it can take some time for all reviews/ratings to show correctly after a combine/separate."

Thank you!! I see that they are showing already. <3

message 4: by Stewart (new)

Stewart M. Green (stewartmgreen) | 2 comments I did the same thing as Arenda...accidently combined all of my books into one book instead of combining different editions and e-books together. And the Separate tool doesn't work. Can I get some help to get them separated? Thanks!

message 5: by Philip (last edited Jun 27, 2018 01:40PM) (new)

Philip (burnnerman) | 5913 comments #4 - Working on Done. Not sure if I got them all right, if I missed something or left something combined that should not be, let us know.

BTW, Authors can combine but not separate, that is why it was not working.

message 6: by Stewart (new)

Stewart M. Green (stewartmgreen) | 2 comments Good to know. Thank you so much Philip!!

message 7: by Arenda (new)

Arenda | 22206 comments Stewart wrote: "I did the same thing as Arenda..."

Sorry? That wasn't me. I've only separated the books that were incorrectly combined.

Also, please don't use a thread that is linked to a specific book for other requests.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.