Read Your Face Off Book Club discussion

This Adventure Ends
This topic is about This Adventure Ends
This Adventure Ends > Chapters 36-44

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Riley (rileyfickett) | 154 comments Mod
This is the discussion for Chapters 36-44 in This Adventure Ends by Emma Mills. Please keep discussion to this section of the book. If you have not read this section, beware of spoilers!

Riley (rileyfickett) | 154 comments Mod
Woahhhh drama drama drama. Sloane reacting that way makes total sense, bough, because she’s the type to bottle her feelings up. Not surprised that this happened at all. I do love Laney coming in to give her big sister some advice, though. That was super cute!

Shannon (planetshannon) | 28 comments The scene with Laney was awesome. I am suprized she hasn't been in the story more.

This definitely was an intense section, lots of reveals with the painting and everything blowing up. I agree Riley that how Sloane acted made sense, she's not used to saying how she feels so when she does things get messy.

I still feel like her character is a bit confusing though. I think the scene with Aubrey was really good, where she says everyone likes Sloane, but I still don't get why. Maybe it's new kid curio, and they've just all been friends so long. It was a little clearer here. But I am curious to see where it all goes!

Andrea (booksandscribbles) | 32 comments Mod
That fight between Sloane and Gabe was a bit overly dramatic. I'm going to guess that is because Sloane is not used to expressing her feelings. Vera should have spoken up though and not let Gabe go after Sloane like that.

Shannon - I still find Sloane a bit confusing too.