Read Your Face Off Book Club discussion

This Adventure Ends
This topic is about This Adventure Ends
This Adventure Ends > Chapters 27-35

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Riley (rileyfickett) | 154 comments Mod
This is the discussion for Chapters 27-35 in This Adventure Ends by Emma Mills. Please keep discussion to this section of the book. If you have not read this section, beware of spoilers!

Riley (rileyfickett) | 154 comments Mod
Oh shooooot Sloane and Gabe! 😍 I love how freaking supportive Vera is of Sloane. I would love to have her as a friend. 💗 Also love the drunk Remy scene. Interested to see where the tensions between the parents will go.

Shannon (planetshannon) | 28 comments Yeah, that was quite a moment! I can't believe she used Penguin Party to try and get out of the awkward situation!

The drunk Remy scene was awesome! The parent's fight felt pretty unexpected, but also not their first one (was it the first that Sloane had seen?).

I thought it was great when Sloane drove Vera up to see Tash, but than there was the inevitable awkward of not to actually stay there because Vera needed (just) Tash. I was beginning to wonder if Tash was real! So I'm glad we finally got to meet her.

Also feeling like one potential reason Sloane "gets" people and situations, is because she's really supportive of her dad and his writing, and it sounds like he write all about the feels.

Andrea (booksandscribbles) | 32 comments Mod
Yes I loved meeting Tash and seeing Vera with Tash. I also liked that Sloane drove Vera up to see Tash. It let me see that Sloane is a good friend.