Read Your Face Off Book Club discussion

This Adventure Ends
This topic is about This Adventure Ends
This Adventure Ends > Chapters 17-26

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Riley (rileyfickett) | 154 comments Mod
This is the discussion for Chapters 17-26 in This Adventure Ends by Emma Mills. Please keep discussion to this section of the book. If you have not read this section, beware of spoilers!

message 2: by Riley (last edited Jul 21, 2018 08:26AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Riley (rileyfickett) | 154 comments Mod
Ugh I feel like there's a love triangle a-brewin' between Sloane, Remy, and Gabe... yikes. I also wish Sloane would vocally stand up for herself. She does a lot of running away when she's upset and I feel like that's going to bite her eventually.

Shannon (planetshannon) | 28 comments Totally agree Riley that this feels like a love triangle is a-happening. It feels a bit surprizing that Sloane doesn't pick up on that Remy could (does?) actually like her. I am still confused why Vera would set up Remy sitting with Sloane in the first place, especially if she thought her own brother was into Sloane.

The whole pre-apology cookie moment was tragic and great. And feels true. And adds mystery. Keen insight on Vera's part and even a potential turning point.

I feel confused about Frank - does he go to a different school? How come the 4 only want to go to FSP, and they seem so buddy with him that why aren't the a group of 5 (pre-Sloane?).

Off topic-ish, All this Were School stuff is making me want to re-watch Teen Wolf! No fair!

Andrea (booksandscribbles) | 32 comments Mod
I'm confused about the relationship between Remy and Sloane. I thought she liked Gabe? I can't connect with her yet and this whole love triangle thing is not helping.