Reading Until Infinity discussion

Caged (Talented Saga, #2)
This topic is about Caged
Buddy Reads- Finished > Caged by Sophie Davis --> Starting August 18th

Comments Showing 1-50 of 63 (63 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Amanda (new) - added it

Amanda (amandamarieeee) Join Tayla and I as we read the second book! :)

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) woohoo :)

message 3: by Amanda (new) - added it

Amanda (amandamarieeee) I'm excited to continue on with this series.

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) Me too! I am so behind but I hope I catch up in time

message 5: by Amanda (new) - added it

Amanda (amandamarieeee) Okay sounds good if you are still way behind we can push it back if you need to.

message 6: by Amanda (new) - added it

Amanda (amandamarieeee) Is there a way we wanted to read this book tomorrow?

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) Hey sorry! Yes I can start this! :)

message 8: by Amanda (new) - added it

Amanda (amandamarieeee) Okay, just wasn't sure since you didn't write back. Did we want to just read however much we want or a certain amount each day?

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) I'm cool with either. but I usually do the first

message 10: by Amanda (new) - added it

Amanda (amandamarieeee) Okay well I'm fine with either but we can just read however much we want and then just discuss every once in awhile. Excited to see how this book goes!

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) Me too!!!

message 12: by Amanda (new) - added it

Amanda (amandamarieeee) Going to start this today. :)

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) okay! i am about 40% of my current book, once i finish that i will start this

message 14: by Amanda (new) - added it

Amanda (amandamarieeee) Okay sounds good, I will actually read some of it before I go to sleep tonight since I am reading two other books right now.

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) Okay!

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) Stayed up until 5am reading the other book! I am so tired now but I will totally start this tomorrow... Today? :p

message 17: by Amanda (new) - added it

Amanda (amandamarieeee) That's perfectly fine I'm going to do the same I'm just to tired and I was to busy catching up on my shows and watching tonight's shows.

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) crap i should have looked for this book first. I can't find it. I might have to buy it but i only have 7 dollars in my account lol. its 2.99 but still lol

message 19: by Amanda (new) - added it

Amanda (amandamarieeee) If you want me can push this back so that you can find the book, I own it already so I don't mind waiting.

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) nah i can just buy it as long as its not like 9

message 21: by Amanda (new) - added it

Amanda (amandamarieeee) Oh yeah it's only $2.99 on Amazon. If you maybe wanted to buy it once you have more money we can do it then also. Just push it back a few days. It's up to you.

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) just kidding i got paid :P

message 23: by Amanda (new) - added it

Amanda (amandamarieeee) haha alright that totally works. I'm going to start this book later.

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) haha okay i bought it :P I'll start it tonight too

message 25: by Amanda (new) - added it

Amanda (amandamarieeee) Okay sounds good. I'm going to eat and watch some shows then I will read it.

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) 7% !!!!!!!!!!! (view spoiler)

message 27: by Amanda (new) - added it

Amanda (amandamarieeee) I'm 6% into the book right now but I'm so tired and it's almost 4am so I'm going to sleep and will read more whenever I wake up. I will also see your spoiler then also since I'm on my phone. :)

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) Yeah it's 7am now and I got to 16% lol I'm gonna try sleeping too

message 29: by Amanda (new) - added it

Amanda (amandamarieeee) Well I need to catch up and read more whenever I wake up. Hope you're enjoying it so far!

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) 21% (view spoiler)

My guess (view spoiler)

message 31: by Amanda (new) - added it

Amanda (amandamarieeee) Still haven't read anymore but plan to read more before I go to sleep, it's my sleep read lol since it is a kindle book and I don't need my lights on.

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) Okay

message 33: by Amanda (new) - added it

Amanda (amandamarieeee) Going to read a little more of the book and then go to sleep since I'm getting a bit tired.

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) No rush, I know you read more than one book at once. I don't and have buddy reads the 20 and 22nd. So I'm trying to read a lot

message 35: by Amanda (new) - added it

Amanda (amandamarieeee) Yeah that's understandable though. I haven't read at all day because I have had a headache so I may or may not read some tonight. I hope to read more of it soon though, I enjoy these books.

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) I might try the whole two books at a time.

The buddy read I had for the 20th is reading a lot and it might be nice to let you catch up

message 37: by Amanda (new) - added it

Amanda (amandamarieeee) Yeah I used to never be able to read more then one book at a time but now I do it and it's not bad. That's fine with me I'm not 14% into the book and going to go to sleep then read more tomorrow.

message 38: by Amanda (new) - added it

Amanda (amandamarieeee) 14% (view spoiler)

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) Amanda wrote: "14% [spoilers removed]"

meeeehhh me too

message 40: by Amanda (new) - added it

Amanda (amandamarieeee) I hope to read more of this book tonight, I have bad migraines like all day for the last 3 days just hope they go away. I haven't read anything lately.

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) Yeah I've been slacking too. I can't keep my eyes open

message 42: by Amanda (new) - added it

Amanda (amandamarieeee) Yeah reading sometimes makes me way to tired. But my migraine is going away so I will read some more of this tonight.

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) How you doing?

message 44: by Amanda (new) - added it

Amanda (amandamarieeee) I've only read 14% so far, I have't read anything really the last few days, but I just finished a book and am going to try to finish another so I have less book and read more of this before I go to sleep to get farther into it.

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) we are supposed to start shimmer today too :P

message 46: by Amanda (new) - added it

Amanda (amandamarieeee) I know lol, I need to re-read the first book quickly today then I will start it. I can wait on reading my others books so I can catch up.

message 47: by Amanda (new) - added it

Amanda (amandamarieeee) Sorry I haven't done like any reading the last few days but plan to catch up today.

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) No problemo I haven't read at all either

message 49: by Amanda (new) - added it

Amanda (amandamarieeee) Okay hope to read at least a little bit today at some point and read more of it tomorrow.

message 50: by Amanda (new) - added it

Amanda (amandamarieeee) I'm going to read more of this book tonight.

« previous 1