What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > about a young girl (between 16 and 20ish?) who finds out she has another family: a father and siblings. She is nervous at first but ends up integrating into their family.

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (srsbookaddicted6) | 24 comments This book was about a young girl (between 16 and 20ish?) who finds out she has another family: a father and siblings. She is nervous at first but ends up integrating into their family. I think there were three siblings and no mom involved- either passed away or played a minimal part. I can't remember if it had a lot of romance to it or not. I read a small portion of it when I borrowed it at the lake in 2016 from someone else visiting- who I'm unable to contact to ask!

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40675 comments Mod
What age reader is it for?
Where and when is it set?

message 3: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (srsbookaddicted6) | 24 comments It is set in modern times and it is for adult or new adult readers.

message 4: by Kris (last edited Aug 01, 2018 11:48AM) (new)

Kris | 36605 comments Mod
Savannah, what's the location - country, region, big city/small town?

How are her two families different - e.g., rich/poor, parents' jobs, where they live, etc.?

How does the girl learn about her other family? (Spoilers are okay - just give us a clear warning before revealing a spoiler.)

How does she feel about each of her families?

message 5: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (srsbookaddicted6) | 24 comments Mid and or west coast US. She came from poverty and the new family she found was comfortable/some what wealthy. That's about all I remember.

message 6: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jennicat) Cinder & Ella maybe? Her mother dies in a car accident and she goes to live with the father she's never met and his new family.

message 7: by Sara (new)

Sara | 3 comments Belles by Jen Calonita?

message 8: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (srsbookaddicted6) | 24 comments Unfortunately neither :( but thank you so much for the effort and taking the time!

message 9: by Summer (new)

Summer | 257 comments Maybe something like Gingerbread?
How do you know that the books suggested so far aren't right? Maybe by saying which elements are wrong, you can narrow down some details.